The Vulture's Claw was a GS-100 salvage ship owned by the Trandoshan scavenger Gha Nachkt. Following the Battle of Bothawui, Nachkt scavenged Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's astromech droid, R2-D2, from the debris and stored him aboard the Vulture's Claw.
Behind the scenes
The Vulture's Claw first appeared in "Downfall of a Droid," the sixth episode of the first season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series,which was released on November 7, 2008. It was first identified by that episode's guide on StarWars.com.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- (First identified as Vulture's Claw)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 62 (Starship Fact File: Gha Nachkt's Vulture's Claw)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- "R2-D2" – Star Wars Encyclopedia