The Vurk were a reptilian sentient species that was native to the planet Sembla. They had green, dark green, or gray skin. It was thought that the Vurk were a primitive species, but they were highly empathetic and skilled mediators. They had a bony crest sitting atop their heads. The head crest was a key feature of the species and continued to grow throughout the life of the Vurk. Jedi Master Coleman Trebor was a member of this species. Another Vurk was Sweitt Concorkill who was present at the Galaxies Opera House with Supreme Chancellor Palpatine on Coruscant during the last days of the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
- Poe Dameron 9: The Gathering Storm, Part II
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars – "The Chase with Han/Escape with Chewbacca"
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars – "Dealing with Lando/Han and Chewie Strike Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return to the Wheel"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Vurk)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Alien Archive