- "You see, unless you have the twelve eyes of a Vuvrian, most people can only focus on one thing at a time."
- ―Hondo Ohnaka
Vuvrians were a sentient species of humanoids whose oblong, insectile head featured twelve eyes and two long antenna-like appendages. Hailing from Vurdon Ka, they never established any colony world. Thanks to their heightened senses, Vuvrians were exceptionaly perceptive. They were renowned across the galaxy for their skills in diplomacy, sales, and negotations, and many of them excelled as Jedi. In 0 BBY, a Vuvrian named Wioslea bought Luke Skywalker's x-34 landspeeder in Mos Eisley, Tatooine.
- "A Coruscant Solstice"—Life Day Treasury
- Pirate's Price (Mentioned only)
- Pirate's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Star Wars: Where's the Wookiee? 2 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (First identified as Vuvrian) (French version only)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive