Although it used the same type of targeting scope mount as the E-11 blaster rifle, it was less accurate and had a much longer effective firing range. This model of concussion rifle was used by 4-LOM, who acquired it after he teamed up with Zuckuss, who would also use the same model of blaster rifle on occasion. This weapon created a shockwave upon firing, and was heavy and difficult to handle.
Behind the scenes
This rifle is a minor modification of the WWII-era German MG34 machine gun. The same weapon was used as the basis of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle. Bounty hunter Dengar is seen holding this rifle in several pre-production stills, but not onscreen.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: 4-LOM's Concussion Rifle) (backup link) (First identified as LJ-90)
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic (First identified as W-90 concussion rifle)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Revised Unlimited (4-LOM's Concussion Rifle; as LJ-90)
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 61 (BOU15, Bounty Hunters - Zuckuss)
- (As "LJ-90 concussion rifle")
- Star Wars: The Official Figurine Collection 54 (Gand Bounty Hunter: Zuckuss)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: 4-LOM) (Picture only)