Waks Trode was an Ishi Tib who, in the year 19 BBY, was present in the Galaxies Opera House on the planet Coruscant during a performance of the opera Squid Lake. Trode was stood in one of the building's corridors conversing with fellow Ishi Tib Gume Saam—a senator for the Techno Union—when the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker rushed passed on his way to meet Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Trode had green skin and brown eyes on prominent eyestalks. While at the opera house, the Ishi Tib wore brown robes.
Behind the scenesEdit
Waks Trode first appeared in the 2005 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and was first identified in canon by the 2018 reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, which was written by Tricia Barr, Adam Bray and Cole Horton. The name was first used in the Star Wars Legends reference book Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by James Luceno and also released in 2005.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Waks Trode)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which includes Trode's appearance, to 19 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary