Wallanooga the Hutt, also known as both Walla and Nooga, was one of the most powerful arms dealers in the Outer Rim until his death. He and his partner, Dreddon, based their operations on Tatooine and did their dealing with all sorts of people, from bounty hunters to Jabba Desilijic Tiure.
Aside from his arms-dealing enterprises, Wallanooga had extensive business interests in the Outer Rim slave trade, He was also the Hutt to see for those looking to hire top-quality assassins. He favored and most enjoyed working with the Anzati, finding their innate cruelty admirable and almost Hutt-like.
The Sennex pirates sold Aurra Sing to Wallanooga, who had hopes of turning the girl into his own Force-sensitive assassin. He apprenticed her to the Anzati not long after he bought her. Wallanooga was killed by Aurra Sing sometime before 36 BBY when he failed to meet a deal with her.
- Aurra's Song (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 64 (SIN4, Aurra Sing)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 83 (SIN5-6, Aurra Sing)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia