Behind the scenesEdit
Wan Sandage appeared in the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, the first installment of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. In George Lucas' rough and first drafts of the 1977 original trilogy film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope actually contained a character named Count Sandage, a noble at the court of King Kayos on Aquilae whose role was to counsel the King to yield to the Galactic Empire only to betray the royal family later for Darth Vader.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Wan Sandage)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z