Wandering Star were a criminal syndicate led by an individual with the rank of Grand Vygoth. They worked out of Level 1313 on the planet Coruscant during the reign of the Galactic Republic. The Pau'an Zodu Onglo was connected to the syndicate, but was arrested in the year 26 BBY for aggravated assault on Level 1671 after a botched attempt to sell stolen weapons.
Lieutenant Tanivos Divo of the Coruscant Security Force discovered the connection between Onglo and Wandering Star during his investigation of the incident and included it in his casefile. Information from the case file mentioning Wandering Star was later included in a book put together by Divo's grandson Exantor Divo during the reign of the New Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Last Shot
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious establishes that Onglo was arrested the year CRC 7951. As Scum and Villainy establishes that the Plot to assassinate Padmé Amidala takes place in the year CRC 7955 and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the plot takes place in the year 22 BBY, CRC 7951 is equivalent to 26 BBY.