- "Do you have a gundark's blood candle?"
"Do I? No, no, I've got wasaka berry."
- ―Merrin and Greez Dritus
The wasaka berry was a fruit that could be found on the planet Kashyyyk. One day, the young Wookiee Lumpawaroo, son of Chewbacca, sneaked away to find wasaka berries in the dangerous lower forest of Kashyyyk.
In 14 BBY, Greez Dritus kept wasaka berry candles in the Stinger Mantis. When the Nightsister Merrin asked if Dritus had gundark's blood candles, Dritus told her that he had wasaka berry candles and suggested using them after going to the refresher.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- "Tooth and Claw"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order occur five years after the proclamation of the New Order, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, it can be deduced that the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place in 14 BBY.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order