- "Not wasp-worms! Anything but wasp-worms!"
Wasp-worms (also spelled as waspworms) were a type of worm that resided in hives on the planet Vrogas Vas, although they were not native to the planet. During a battle on the planet, Han Solo and Doctor Aphra became covered in wasp-worms after shooting a pair of hives. This led the two humans to panic and run into each other, leading both to lose consciousness. When Solo awoke, he was displeased to find that he was covered in "wasp juice," which had stained his clothing.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Wasp-worms first appeared in Star Wars 13, the third installment of Star Wars: Vader Down, a crossover comic book between the series Star Wars and the series Darth Vader. Star Wars 13 was written by Jason Aaron and penciled by Mike Deodato, Jr.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic 2 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra: An Audiobook Original
- Star Wars 13 (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 14
- Star Wars 31 (Mentioned only)
- "Ion Control"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Mentioned only)