Wawaatt Archipelago was the system of islands that contained the Wookiee cities of Palsaang, Kahiyuk, Warralokk, Grunnrurr, Rowrakruk, and Kachirho on Kashyyyk. The Confederacy of Independent Systems saw this area as one of only a handful of open landing zones on the forest-thick planet, and made their charge on the city from this location.
Following the Battle of Kashyyyk, Wilhuff Tarkin established a detainment camp of four-hundred-thousand Wookiees for use on building the first Death Star, although only half that number were procured.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Crazy Wookiees promotional scenario)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Lachichuk (★★★)) (Picture only)