Wax was a gold-colored substance produced by some species, including apidactyls—or "dacs"—from the planet Vashka. Apidactyls constructed vast hives from wax, made of hexagonal cells used to store honey and dac grubs. It was malleable, and became liquid when heated. It could be used to make candles, and could even help heal irritated skin. Wax was also used in the creation of voodoo dolls utilized by the Nightsisters of Dathomir, such as the voodoo doll of Count Dooku.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Last Shot
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- Force Collector (Mentioned only)
- Resistance Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as wax)