Description[edit | edit source]
It was a small sand-colored building on the edge of the town with three floors, two of them below ground. The first floor was taken up by a lounge area with chairs and couches, as well as a smaller medical area with beds for several patients, medical equipment, bacta containers and a 2-1B surgical droid.
Stairs led down to the lower floors. Most of the rooms below ground were unused as of 1 ABY. One room was used as a living room, with potted plants, chairs, lamps and cabinets.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This medical center is a building in Sony Online Entertainment's MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. It is not part of any quest in the game. In the early years of the game, players of the medic and doctor professions could heal other players' wounds in these buildings. Just being inside such a building would also slowly heal the player's wounds over time.
Before the Doctor and Combat Medic professions were removed from the game in 2005, trainer NPCs in the Medical Center could also teach players of these professions new skills.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide