History[edit | edit source]
- "We are getting reports that the thugs have already shipped off some things they found at the site. You need to track them down and retrieve what's ours. One is at the starport in Nashal and the other is at what appears to be a Rebel weapon depot."
- ―Omkoo, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, the Tralus and Talus Liberation Party, a group fighting for the independence of the Double Worlds from the Corellian system, shipped weapons, medical equipment and valuable artifacts to the weapons depot in order to obtain the support of the Alliance. Around 1 ABY, a spacer working for the Aqualish Omkoo fought several TTLP soldiers in the depot to retrieve old artifacts stolen from an Aqualish gravesite.
Following the Battle of Restuss, the Rebellion lost control of the weapons depot that became the site of regular fighting between Rebel and Imperial forces. Both factions established small camps nearby to support their assaults.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Weapons Depot was a location in the 2003 massively multiplayer online role-playing game Star Wars Galaxies, prior to the game's closure on December 15, 2011. In the earliest version of the game, the Weapons Depot was a Rebel "Factional NPC Base" named Rebel Weapons Depot. Groups of Imperial players could attack Rebel NPCs and achieve several objectives to take control of the base. With the release of the "Chapter 2" update on August 1, 2006, the "Rebel Weapons Depot" was turned into the "Weapons Depot". It became one of the three bases that players of each faction could capture, along with the Naboo Weapons Development Facility and the Corellian Tactical Training Facility.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Weapons Depot" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Chapter 2: The Talus Incident
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience—Quest: "Grave Robbers" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Loading Screen: "Talus Liberation Party" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Chapter 1: The Battle for Restuss