Wee Dunn was an infant Rodian male who lived on Rodia with his mother, Mahtee Dunn, during the Clone Wars. At an early age he was discovered to be a Force-sensitive, and was to become part of the Jedi Order once he was old enough. His name, along with the names of other Force-sensitive children across the galaxy, was on a list inside of a Jedi holocron, an artifact of information stored in the Jedi Archives of the Jedi Temple. This holocron was stolen from the Temple by a bounty hunter named Cad Bane, under the direction of the Sith Lord Darth Sidious. Dunn then became part of a Sith plot created by Sidious in order to create an army of dark side warriors to overthrow the Jedi. After the holocron was retrieved, Sidious paid Bane to kidnap Dunn and three other Force-sensitive children and to take them to Mustafar, where a slave-conditioning procedure would be done on them. Bane traveled to Rodia disguised as a Jedi, and convinced Dunn's mother to give the child to him, though Mahtee was told that he would not be taken by the Jedi for a few more years. Bane convinced Mahtee to give him her child by hypnotizing her, and he took Dunn to Mustafar with three other children. Before the procedure could be performed, however, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka Tano rescued the children.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (First appearance)
- Heir to the Jedi (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- (First identified as Wee Dunn)