Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Wiley was one of six 8-inch plush woklings made by Kenner based upon the six woklings seen in Return of the Jedi. While the character names of Malani, Nippet, and Wiley were established prior in the Ewoks television series, the other three—Mookiee, Leeni, and Gwig—have yet to be attributed to their respective characters seen in Return of the Jedi.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Baby Ewoks' Picnic Surprise (First identified as Wiley)
- Ewoks—"The Haunted Village"
- Ewoks—"The Travelling Jindas"
- Ewoks—"The Three Lessons"
- Ewoks—"Night of the Stranger"
- Ewoks—"The Season Scepter"
- Ewoks—"Horville's Hut of Horrors"
- Ewoks—"Party Ewok"
- Ewoks—"Battle for the Sunstar"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Scouting the Galaxy"—Star Wars Insider 40