- "Qui-Gon and I tracked a Jedi named Winso Bykart. It was our second trip to Ragoon-6."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Winso Bykart was a Jedi Knight who served the Jedi Order around 32 BBY. Bykart was a pilot who often ferried Master and Padawan pairs to the planet Ragoon-6 for a traditional field exercise, where Bykart would go into hiding and the pair would try to track down their fellow Jedi. Around 32 BBY, one of these pairs were Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. Kenobi would later reflect on his time on Ragoon-6 with Bykart while on a trip to the planet with his own learner, Anakin Skywalker, in 27 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi had their second trip to Ragoon-6 with Winso Bykart shortly before their mission to Naboo, which took place in 32 BBY, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker's trip to Ragoon-6, to 27 BBY.