Wodenstam was a world located within the star system of the same name, a part of the Outer Rim Territories' Skine sector. Around 10 ABY, it served as the homeworld of Lucross Collections, a loan sharking and credit laundering operation and member of the criminal Tenloss Syndicate.
Behind the scenes
Wodenstam was mentioned in the 1994 sourcebook Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations, written by Rick D. Stuart for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Wodenstam system, and therefore the world Wodenstam, in grid square Q-19.
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Wodenstam system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Wodenstam system
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations is set around six years after Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which takes place in 4 ABY, according to The Essential Reader's Companion.