- "Despite our best efforts, our witness in the upcoming trial of the suspected gangster Wolga the Hutt has vanished without a trace."
- ―Imperial Judicial Fleet Transmission, concerning Wolga the Hutt
Wolga was a Hutt, a species of hermaphrodites, who was suspected of being a gangster sometime between the years 19 and 1 BBY. Just prior to the trial of Wolga, the witness, Brio Tabbett, was removed by bounty hunter Boba Fett.
Behind the scenesEdit
Wolga the Hutt was first mentioned in the "Boba Fett" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Boba Fett" databank entry)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ The Galactic Empire was formed during the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which The Essential Reader's Companion places in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY according to the tie-in comic, it can be concluded that Wolga the Hutt was alive during that time.