- "Despite our best efforts, our witness in the upcoming trial of the suspected gangster Wolga the Hutt has vanished without a trace."
- ―Imperial Judicial Fleet Transmission, concerning Wolga the Hutt
Wolga was a Hutt, a species of hermaphrodites, who was suspected of being a gangster sometime between the years 19 and 1 BBY. Just prior to the trial of Wolga, the witness, Brio Tabbett, was removed by bounty hunter Boba Fett.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Wolga the Hutt was first mentioned in the "Boba Fett" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Boba Fett" databank entry)
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Galactic Empire was formed during the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which The Essential Reader's Companion places in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY according to the tie-in comic, it can be concluded that Wolga the Hutt was alive during that time.