Yub nub, fellow comrades! It's time for the 109th war against the evil Duloks! Grab your spears and bows and meet us in the official AgriCorps hut in Bright Tree Village on October 27 at 4 PM ET. Don't forget your Ewok soap!
- Adana (Human) (diff • review)
- Attack on Imperial interrogator droids (diff • review)
- Battle of Kirrek (Unification Wars) (diff • review)
- Coruscant Underworld Police (diff • review)
- Kebla Yurt (diff • review)
- Kep-She/Legends (diff • review)
- Langoonan (diff • review)
- Lucia (soldier) (diff • review)
- Mak Luunim (diff • review)
- Nightsister crystal ball (diff • review)
- PM-1203 (diff • review)
- Rotar Lopani (diff • review)
- Skirmish at the ancient shrine (diff • review)
- Xor (diff • review)
Expand as needed. See also: Maintenance bin
- Oakie Dokes - Certainly looks like a body image from the film could be had. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 16:27, October 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Mol Ni'mai - No sourcing. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 20:44, October 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Sith Chalice
- The StarWars.com film page for ROTS cannot be used as a source for its release date, as far as I can see.
- Does the ROTS VD not provide an April 2005 publication date in its front/back matter? If not, that Amazon page should at least be changed to the main product page for this book (here), and a backup links is required. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 17:02, October 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Sith holocron (Kruskan) - It has become de facto policy to avoid beginning intro sections with "This [subject]..." That should be rewritten. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 17:11, October 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Gizor Dellso
- Infobox image needs to be reuploaded to be a minimum of 400px wide
- Battlefront game cannot be used to source BBY dates throughout article
- Article body is perfect size to subdivide into two smaller subsections of two paragraphs each, preferably with additional quotes and images if available
- BTS unsourced
- SW.com Databank entries are formatted Last name, First name. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 17:28, October 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Endor tree fort
- For the 3 ABY dating reference, I don't understand why the article needs to use the Leland Chee post if he's just confirming what Behind the Magic says. Surely it would be more practical to just source to BTM?
- The article body is an ideal size to be subdivided into two subsections of two paragraphs each, preferably with additional quotes and images if available
- Appearances section needs "1st" tag
- Absolutely no reason to reference like that in ref 5. Just source it straight to EGTC like we would in any other situation. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 17:34, October 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Flashpoint (planet) — let's try and do this one more time
- Recent edit has called attention to the fact that this article asserts in the infobox (and now categories) that Flashpoint is a desert planet, but the article body itself never really states this explicitly. At the very least, a pipelink should be introduced somewhere.
- Missing backup links as well.
- BTS unsourced
- The subsectioning in Locations is kind of pointless.
- The infobox image isn't digital, I don't think. The other comic image might not be either. This should be checked. Imperators II(Talk) 22:52, October 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Intro doesn't even mention his encounter with Surik and eventual death.
- Furthermore, I am aware that it is possible to skip the Dantooine part of KotOR II, whereas the article currently takes his encounter with Surik for granted and sourced to the game itself. See if the CSWE entry for him confirms that and if so change the article.
- Infobox exclusive data.
- See if 3951 BBY can be sourced to KotOR II or if the citation needs to be changed. Hanzo Hasashi (talk) 02:48, October 25, 2018 (UTC)
Ah toe mee toe pee chee keeneEdit
Expand as needed.
- Discussion on whether or not to implement one of the following changes to the Good articles page: Option 1, or Option 2. MasterFred(Whatever) 19:19, October 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Membership discussion. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 22:07, October 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Redux discussion. Imperators II(Talk) 22:10, October 13, 2018 (UTC)
G'noop dock fling oh ahEdit
Coatee cha tu yub nubEdit
- WTH is this. Imperators II(Talk) 06:27, October 6, 2018 (UTC)
- Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 16:15, October 9, 2018 (UTC)
- Exiled Jedi (talk) 03:48, October 25, 2018 (UTC)
- Gonk. Gonk. Gonk ko kyenga see. 1358 (Talk) 21:57, October 26, 2018 (UTC)
Coatee cha tu yah wahEdit
- I'm bad at remembering to sign attendance sections, but I have a shift that I can't get rid of, so I'll have to sit this one out. I'll have someone else run the meeting in my place. Notes to follow. MasterFred(Whatever) 18:55, October 26, 2018 (UTC)
Coatee cha tu glowahEdit
Kill: Adana, Battle of Kirrek, Coruscant Underworld Police, Kebla Yurt, Kep-She, Langoonan, Lucia, Mak Luunim, Nightsister crystal ball, Rotar Lopani, Skirmish at the ancient shrine, Xor
Extend: Attack on Imperial interrogator droids
Probe: Everything new
Articles stripped of GA status
- Adana (Human)
- Battle of Kirrek (Unification Wars)
- Coruscant Underworld Police
- Kebla Yurt
- Lucia (soldier)
- Mak Luunim
- Nightsister crystal ball
- Rotar Lopani
- Skirmish at the ancient shrine
Articles that maintained GA status
Articles placed on probation
- Endor tree fort
- Flashpoint (planet)
- Gizor Dellso
- Mol Ni'mai
- Oakie Dokes
- Rapid Entry By Jedi
- Romort Raort
- Sith Chalice/Legends
- Sith holocron (Kruskan)
Articles placed on extended probation
- Tommy-Macaroni was inducted into the AgriCorps. Welcome to the
- Objections on the Redux page must now be addressed within a span of 2 weeks, whereas it was previously 3 weeks.
- Fred does paperwork; Toprawa schedules next meeting