- "Target Serra Keto, single reactor ignition."
On December 15, 2018, at 3 PM ET / 8 PM UTC, AgriCorps Meeting One-One-One will be taking place. Join us in celebrating the second anniversary of Rogue One, unarguably the best cinematic release since the Disney takeover. If you can't make it, please leave some Hope in the notes below.
We need a statement, not a manifesto. These GAs will be enough for the dayEdit
- Serra Keto (diff • review)
- Korto Vos (diff • review)
- Zharia Vos (diff • review)
- Sa Cuis (diff • review)
- Wilk (wolf) (diff • review)
- Early death dog (diff • review)
- Heraklon-class transport (diff • review)
Prepare a boarding partyEdit
Expand as needed. Maintenance bin.
You were not summoned here to grovelEdit
Expand as needed.
Your father would be proudEdit
- Exiled Jedi (talk) 03:16, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Arguably? lolz Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 17:40, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Tommy Macaroni 11:25, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Unlikely. I have to get up way too early the following day. Imperators II(Talk) 17:41, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- More unlikely than not. 1358 (Talk) 11:15, December 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry, once again won't be present to...present the OOU GA proposal. MasterFred(Whatever) 08:35, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Unlikely as I'll be with family, but I'll try and drop in if possible. Ayrehead02 (talk) 08:47, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
What is it they've sent us?Edit
- Kill everything old, probe anything and everything new. Support the EC proposal; if Fred shows up with this again, support Option 1. For anything else, Tope gets my space vote. Imperators II(Talk) 16:09, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Kill all the old, probe all the new, support sending CAs over the word limit to GA redux, won't be there to present my proposal for OOU articles on the GA page, but I support Option 1 for the record. Have fun, but not too much fun. MasterFred(Whatever) 08:35, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Kill all old and probe all new. I support the EC proposal and Option 1 of Fred's proposal. Tommy has my vote in anything else. Ayrehead02 (talk) 08:47, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Per the above gentlemen on the articles and Fred's proposal. I'm not sure about the EC proposal, since I'm not sure if we want to see any GAs bypass the GAN process, but I'll let you meeting attendees figure it out. 1358 (Talk) 12:57, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
Articles stripped of status
Articles placed on probation