- "I must once again respectfully request that you tell the AC to stop killing my articles. I have put a lot of time and effort into their writing. If the AC doesn't want to read them, can't they just close the browser tab like anybody else?"
- ―A GA writer, in communiqué #87341.36ac, to Toprawa and Ralltiir
AC Meeting 65 will take place on February 22, at 9 PM UTC, which is 4 PM Eastern.
Ahh, freak out!Edit
Have you heard about the new dance craze?Edit
Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazedEdit
Big fun to be had by everyoneEdit
Expand as needed. Maintenance page for quick reference.
- Chief gunnery officer — Update needed.
- Kodashi viper — Update needed.
- Karnak Tetsu — Update needed.
- Hiridiu crystal — Update needed.
- Trailian — Update needed.
- NT-311 — Add a behind the scenes note talking about Leland's Facebook confirmation of him being on the Tantive IV. Just putting it here as some self-motivation. Hanzo Hasashi (talk) 21:05, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Aaron — At the very least, a BTS update is needed, as explained here. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 18:48, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Savuud Thimram from the Old GAs. Apparently, there were some unspecified concerns? Winterz (talk) 21:57, February 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Pui-ui — This article's reference formatting is not an acceptable practice, and all CSWE citations must specify volume, subject name, and pages. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 21:29, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Todd — Infobox-exclusive info Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 21:47, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
It's up to you, it surely can be doneEdit
Expand as needed.
- Let's talk about new friends joining the crew. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 19:27, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
- As discussed here, a Table of Contents would be desirable for the pages that list all the GA, CA, and FA. The style of TOC's has been settled upon as seen in this prototype page. It's been months in the making. Can we finally get this implemented?--Richterbelmont10 (come in R2!) 05:44, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I have proposals for a change in a certain procedure. And to formalize another. Winterz (talk) 10:32, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Le Freak, c'est ChicEdit
Come on along and have a real good timeEdit
- Freak out! Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 19:27, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
- And [that night] we're gonna party like it's 1699! Winterz (talk) 22:37, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I DON'T SEE NOTHIN WROOOOOONG......... WITH A LITTLE BUMP N GRIND IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 00:57, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Red, yellow, black or white (It don't matter), we all gettin' down tonight! MasterFred(Whatever) 05:24, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
All that pressure got you downEdit
- Probably not, will leave notes. grunny@wookieepedia:~$ 15:41, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Sadly I'll be on a boat in the Baltic Sea consuming alcoholic beverages that night. 1358 (Talk) 18:56, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Will leave notes. CC7567 (talk) 22:03, February 16, 2014 (UTC)
Feel the rhythm, check the rhymeEdit
The following articles maintained GA status:
The following articles were placed on probation
- The TOC on the GAN will be implemented
- The "last voting AC must archive" rule has been added to the AC Bylaws
- Grunny is on paperwork; Cavalier One schedules next meeting