- "No more debate. No more 'reflection.' No need of planning. Our prey comes to us."
- ―Shadday Potkin
AC Meeting Four has been scheduled, gentlebeings. Due to heavily conflicting schedules for our AC members around the Holidays, we're holding this meeting on a special day and time, Monday the 22nd at
6 PM EST for our North American members. I realize this makes it very difficult on our European friends, and for that I apologize. If you can't show, we encourage you to leave feedback in the appropriate section below.
Meeting Four will be a continuation of the AC review of our current Good articles. This time around, like Meeting Three, I ask we concentrate on two specific categories: Events and Locations. Toprawa and Ralltiir 02:17, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
Time Change - In the interest of trying to accommodate as many members as possible for this meeting, and since no one else who has received notification of this meeting has bothered to sign up, I've moved the meeting back one hour, to begin at 7 PM EST, for Graestan's benefit. Toprawa and Ralltiir 17:04, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
Expand agenda topics as needed.
Voting on whether or not the articles probed during Meeting Three have sufficiently been brought up to speed.
- IG-100 MagnaGuard
- Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark I
Articles for reviewEdit
Expand as needed. Please limit to Events and Locations GAs only.
- Second Battle of Balmorra - A minor issue, but everything should be sourced if we're going to source that one item. Not officially a requirement, but perhaps someone would be willing to write a short little BTS.
Battle of Otoh Sancture - Paragraph needs to be sourced
- Done. DC 20:51, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- Battle of Rakata Prime -
Unsourced infobox item. The infobox is also sourced incorrectly.
- I can't believe that after 3 days of searching "<ref name=kotor />" was "<ref name=kotor>" O.o Fixed, anyway.NaruHina Talk 02:31, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
Battle of Zaadja - I'm not sure what the situation is with this Two Conflicting Sources tag, but it seems its very presence is debated, given the Fact tag in the BTS. We need to figure this out.
- I never liked the fact that a certain somebody added that Two Conflicting Sources tag, but since it was added long before the movie, etc. came out I figured I'd see what LFL and their Clone Wars project brought us, just in case they mentioned Zaadja. I've removed the tag since absolutely nothing in canon (so far) says that there is a conflict in the dates — likewise, nothing in the Clone Wars project even indirectly mentions this battle. So, to satisfy both parties of thought and what possibly might be seen as a conflict, as well as the issue with Skywalker (due to the new Clone Wars stuff), I've written that stuff into a short paragraph into the BtS. I meant to fix it back in the summer, but well, things came up and I forgot. Should be fine now. Greyman(Talk) 23:08, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- Duel in the Chancellor's Office - This thing needs to be cleaned up. It seems like it's a casualty of time deterioration. We've got unsourced items, improper use of quotes, some BTS stuff that desperately needs sourcing, a Trivia section.
- Duel in the Senate (Great Jedi Purge) - Unsourced infobox, at least one BTS claim requiring a source. Honestly, I think this thing could be expanded a fair bit.
- Duel on Roqoo Depot - Unsourced infobox
- Mandalorian Wars - Seems like a Featured article for about half the way through, but then we drop into unsourced paragraphs and improvement tags
- Massacre at Ossus Unsourced items and fact tags across the infobox and article.
- New Sith Wars - Nothing is sourced, horrid list sections.
- Operation: Knightfall - Sourcing issues throughout, improper use of quotes, sectioning needs work. Could benefit from an all-around cleanup
- Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon - In need of a good cleanup. Some sourcing items, some ugly list sections
- Combined Clans Center Building - Not 250 words. 205 by my count.
- Exovar's Emporium - I don't understand why some items are sourced and some aren't, if there's only one source in the list. Should be cleaned up.
- Fondor - Unsourced infobox. Coverage is just a little too skimpy, methinks.
- Korriban - Sourcing issues throughout, doesn't conform to Layout Guide
- Ryloth - Virtually no sourcing at all
- Taris - Serious issues regarding the legitimacy of information in this article due to a recent FA nomination by a certain vandal who was blocked, as some Inqs may recall.
- Taris dueling ring - I request this article handles the speculation presented in the introduction.
- Telos IV - Sourcing could be cleaned up in select body section, unsourced infobox
- Sourced most of the infobox and a bit of the body. I don't have access to other sources needed to finish it all.* Cylka * 03:43, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Cloak of Deception Yeah, this isn't in the meeting category, but the article's a list, it doesn't fit the MoS, and users are using it as a model for OOU GA's. This one needs to be killed fast. DC 22:31, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- It is becoming a concern that the post-meeting "paperwork" isn't getting done. Myself and Grae have been the only ones do it, and while I don't mean this as a bad thing, since we're happy to do it, we just don't always have the time to get everything done. As I write this, all the talkpage article milestone work for probed articles still isn't finished. I know it's a bitch, but this is everyone's responsibility, and I would like to get everyone involved in this to be fair. I was hoping we could agree to designate someone "paperwork bitch" every meeting, and it becomes their responsibility that time around to archive and remove GAs, etc. Toprawa and Ralltiir 02:17, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- I think we ought to consider two different people as prospective new members of the group; these are eager, prolific editors with sufficient history on the GAN and FAN. Graestan(Talk) 03:07, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
I'll be thereEdit
- Toprawa and Ralltiir 02:17, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- 5PM is mighty early for me; I will likely be late. Graestan(Talk) 03:05, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, 7 should be fine for me. Chack Jadson (Talk) 00:28, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- DC 22:18, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, Toprawa, your new time screwed meEdit
Notes from those not comingEdit
- Log: Wookieepedia:AgriCorps/Log/2008 December 22
- Notably absent:
- The following articles have had their GA status removed:
- The following articles maintained their GA status:
- The following articles were placed on probation:
- Second Battle of Balmorra
- Duel in the Chancellor's Office
- Duel in the Senate (Great Jedi Purge)
- Duel on Roqoo Depot
- Mandalorian Wars
- Massacre at Ossus
- New Sith Wars
- Operation: Knightfall
- Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon
- Combined Clans Center Building
- Exovar's Emporium
- Taris dueling ring
- Telos IV
- Cloak of Deception
- Grand Moff Tranner is now a member of the AgriCorps
- Each meeting, a "paperwork bitch" will be designated, with other members who are crippled by compassion attempting to lighten their loads and an understanding that everyone will take turns at this.
- People need to start showing up at meetings and/or make themselves VERY visible on the GAN or else they'll be getting the boot sooner or later.