- "Then I will beat you into unconsciousness and ask someone else."
- ―Toprawa to an uncooperative writer
AC Meeting 14 is scheduled for Sunday, October 11th, at 5 PM EDT. As always, please leave meeting notes for consideration should you be unable to attend.
Determine the status of articles placed on probation at Meeting 13.
New articles for reviewEdit
Vote on whether or not to probe the following articles. Expand as needed.
- Zak – Update tag.
- Massacre at Ossus – Update tag.
Expand as needed.
- Both the FAN and GAN rules (or AC/Inq pages, or whatever is appropriate) need a minor addendum concerning the removal of nominations if the nominator of the article requests it. We've been doing this consistently recently, but even if it's still "common sense," the course of action should be directly clarified and put to a vote. CC7567 (talk) 01:52, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Most likely. Grunny (Talk) 06:43, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Seems I can't put anything except "Hopefully" anymore. CC7567 (talk) 07:02, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- I should be able to make it. Jonjedigrandmaster (Jedi Beacon) 16:50, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Probably. Toprawa and Ralltiir 19:04, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Definitely maybe. Chack Jadson (Talk) 00:37, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Very likely. Graestan(Talk) 12:42, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Forgot that I'm going to see a hockey game tonight. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 16:49, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
- From the Moffship of Grand Moff Tranner:
- Notably absent
- The following articles lost their GA status:
- The following articles maintained their GA status:
- The following articles were put on probation:
- The following articles passed review and were not probed:
- The following rule will be added to the AC Bylaws: "GA noms can be rejected without an AgriCorps vote if removal of the nomination is requested by the original nominator"
- CC7567 volunteered for post-meeting paperwork