Well, gents, it's AC Meeting Nineteen. Per the last meeting, this one takes place on Saturday. The exact date is Saturday the 20th at 4pm EST. Please try to attend, and if you can't, leave notes.
Articles from Meeting 18:
- Battle of Utapau
- The Most Honourable Guild of Armourers
Add to as needed.
- Jae Akura—Update tag.
- Battle of Coruscant (Great Hyperspace War)—intro needs expansion. Jonjedigrandmaster (Jedi Beacon) 01:59, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
Add to as needed.
- Chack Jadson (Talk) 01:22, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- A definite possibly maybe yes. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 01:24, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I shall do everything within my not inconsiderable power to attend. That is, of course, supposing that I'm able to log on to freenode at all. Jonjedigrandmaster (Jedi Beacon) 01:31, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm assuming this meeting page means to say Saturday the 13th, since the 18th is a Thursday. Toprawa and Ralltiir 03:28, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The section name took the words right out of my mouth. CC7567 (talk) 04:03, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Possibly, unless Australian barmaids call to me with their seductive accents and ability to pour cold beer. - Cavalier One(Squadron channel) 14:53, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Grunny (Talk) 23:18, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
And then I finally remember that I have a commitment that day that will cause me to miss the meeting by an hour. CC7567 (talk) 03:57, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Kill: Battle of Utapau, K'Kruhk, The Most Honourable Guild of Armourers
- Keep: Myneyrsh (though the stability regarding GAN Rule 5 needs to be reevaluated), TJ-55
- Probe: Battle of Coruscant (Great Hyperspace War) (not sure how much more can be said in the intro, but that can be looked into)
- Spare from probing: Jae Akura
- CC7567 (talk) 03:57, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- CC7567 volunteered for post-meeting paperwork