EduCorps Meeting 35 will occur on Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 7 PM ET in the #Wookieepedia-educorps channel on IRC. If you are an EduCorps-only member and cannot attend, please leave notes saying how you will vote on the articles under review.
- Blaster pistol (Guardian police droid model)
- C-210 Elite Watchman Saboteur
- Darth Karnage
- Gungan dunk tank
- H. Hrush
- Unidentified Bith Jedi Scholar
- Xizor salad
- Darth Vitus
- There is additional information related to this character that is not mentioned in this article.
- There is information from SWTOR that is related to the information about Darth Vitas that should be noted in the BTS.
- ""Duriet" is an anagram of Trudie (Styler), the wife of the singer Sting." I'm not exactly seeing how this is relevant.
- I'm not seeing anything confirming that she was alive during the Rebellion era. She joined the Rebellion with her husband, but she might not have survived until the Rebellion era.
- Limm Nix
- The full release date cannot be sourced directly to the game.
- There is more information that should be included from the entry.
Assault Team OneEdit
- Exiled Jedi (talk) 16:54, January 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Finally. :) Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 17:39, January 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Cade Calrayn 23:36, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I have to work late that night, notes are below. I'll also volunteer for paperwork. Supreme Emperor (talk) 03:16, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
CA status removedEdit
CA status keptEdit
Articles placed on probationEdit
Articles spared probationEdit
- Supreme Emperor volunteers for paperwork.
- Exiledjedi volunteers to schedule Meeting 36.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.