- "Have you been good this year, little CA?"
The festive EduCorps Meeting 38 (yes, I'm sorry, but we, too, have to do this one...) will occur on Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 4 PM ET in the #Wookieepedia-educorps channel on IRC. If you are an EduCorps-only member and cannot attend, please leave notes saying how you will vote on the articles under review.
In the bag of giftsEdit
Overlooked gifts from the previous yearEdit
Way too large boxes for the rich, spoiled kidsEdit
- Looking at the Kahranna article, it is clear that a quote can be added to this article.
- Looking at the Kahranna article, there is some more context that can be added to this article. i.e Surik thought it was a scam and even Kahranna was afraid that was the case.
- Nar Shaddaa being his homeworld is infobox-exclusive. I rather doubt the game backs this up anyway.
- The BTS needs to be rewritten to reflect the Canon/Legends announcement.--Exiled Jedi (talk) 19:00, November 20, 2016 (UTC)
Holes in the bagEdit
What awaits a hard-working SantaEdit
- Imperators II(Talk) 23:14, November 12, 2016 (UTC)
- With our new meeting time I should be able to make it, but I'll leave notes just in case. Supreme Emperor (talk) 03:32, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Exiled Jedi (talk) 19:50, December 10, 2016 (UTC)
Reindeer parking ticketsEdit
Empty promises to behave betterEdit
- Skako is currently over 250 words, and should be taken to GAN accordingly. Keep Kubindi and Abregado. Probe Planore. Supreme Emperor (talk) 03:32, December 4, 2016 (UTC)