Things to doEdit
- 5000 BBY cannot be sourced straight to the TOTJ comics and is infobox-exclusive
- Other infobox-exclusive info
- Hutts don't naturally have hair, so specifying "None" in that infobox field is unnecessary
- A Hutt wearing clothing is fairly unique and deserves to be detailed in the P/T or an Equipment section, depending on how it's being framed
- Just because he resided on Koros Major doesn't mean that's his homeworld, as the infobox is saying
- There's no reason for this double reference. Move ref notes into the sentence to cite individual portions as necessary: The Daragons were grateful, but the Hutt insisted that they keep his generosity a secret from the other customers.
- If all of this article's material comes from comics, I don't see why another image can't be had for "The younger Daragons" subsection
- The Bio should be reorganized so the first paragraph is placed within a subsection
- Many redirects
- Articles need to be referenced by individual comic issue, not story arcs
- BTS unsourced.
Removal of FA statusEdit
- Article put on probation at Meeting 104. Exiled Jedi (talk) 23:30, June 20, 2019 (UTC)
- FA status removed at Meeting 105. Supreme Emperor (talk) 02:24, July 26, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.