Things to doEdit
- Does not comply with point #1 relating to listing only Star Wars material.
- The article also needs a comprehensive Bibliography section. For clarification, this is essentially the OOU article's equivalent of an IU article's Sources list. Every officially Star Wars source that mentions Bea Arthur's name in any form, including credits, needs to be listed here. I suspect Bea Arthur was mentioned in more things than are listed here.
- It doesn't appear that backup links are being provided for anything, relative to what happens with the article with respect to objection 1 above.
- Switched to Youtube template when necessary, but the series of video "Lifetime Biography: Bea Arthur" was deleted from Youtube, I can't seem to find them after some small search on the platform. Only the first one was archived. --NanoLuukeCloning facility 14:46, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Merged two references about "The Han Solo Comedy Hour!" from Vanity into one reference, as there is are no pages on the web version of the article. --NanoLuukeCloning facility 14:46, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
- All backup links are accounted for. --NanoLuukeCloning facility 14:46, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Filmography is not sourced.
- IMDb is not a reliable resource (ref 3).
Removal of FA statusEdit
- Article put on probation at Meeting 113. Imperators II(Talk) 19:51, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Status removed at Meeting 114. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 21:32, April 11, 2020 (UTC)
- This is my first time reviewing a Featured Article, please, let me know if I did something wrong, thanks! I was also wondering about filmography sourcing, what is required here, exactly? --NanoLuukeCloning facility 14:46, March 21, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.