Things to doEdit
- Which source does actually use the term "Binding Ceremony of Oron Kira and Galia"? Should this article instead have the Conjecture template? And if it is conjectural, it certainly seems there's no reason to capitalize "Ceremony."
- BBY dates can't be sourced to the TOTJ comics
- General underlinking throughout
- The size of the intro, particularly now in Wikia skin, is way too long. The size of the first paragraph, with a paragraph break insert, would be sufficient.
- Layout Guide requires the section be titled "The Ceremony/ceremony" (depending on the capitalization issue of the first objection above).
- Likewise, "Legacy" should become "Aftermath."
- Quite a few giant-sized Monobook-era paragraphs throughout the article could use breaks.
- BTS is unsourced.
- Things like illustrator and publication date for first appearance in BTS would be nice.
- Article needs to be referenced by individual comic issue, not story arc, meaning this entire page's referencing pretty much needs to be overhauled.
Removal of FA statusEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.