Things to doEdit
- Pretty sure there is some kind of reference made to this event in at least one of the sources that would allow us to move this article to a non-conjectural title. Certainly something must use "the destruction of Taris" or something somewhere. Considering this article became an FA back in 2008, before we really started paying attention to this naming issue for battle articles, I'm just assuming this was never thoroughly checked.
- General underlinking throughout
- The Monobook-era intro is just way too big.
- Intro-exclusive information
- The Layout Guide requires "The bombardment" to become "The destruction," per the name of the article.
- It certainly seems like there is room for several more images, particularly for the information coming from the video game.
- BTS is not properly sourced.
- Release date and developer in BTS would be nice.
- Both of the SW.com Databank backup links are not working. Are these truly not available?
- Ref 4 needs to be more specific about what source this information is coming from.
- Refs 25 and 26 need to use Citeweb.
- References list needs a scroll box.
Removal of FA statusEdit
- Article put on probation at Meeting 111. Anıl Şerifoğlu (talk) 22:21, January 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Status removed at Meeting 112. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 15:02, February 23, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.