The Inquisitorius will be unveiling the INQ-100 MeetinGuard, also known as the Self-Motivating Heuristically Programmed Article Reviewer, on Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 2 PM ET. It will be quite a sight, so be there or leave notes.
100th Presentation of the Inquisitorial war machineryEdit
Workhorse of the Inq industryEdit
- Darth Bane (diff • review) — Extended from Meeting 99
- Zsinj (diff • review) — Extended from Meeting 99
- Ulic Qel-Droma (diff • review) — Extended from Meeting 99
- Gorman Vandrayk (diff • review) — Extended from Meeting 99
- CT-7719 (diff • review)
- Exar Kun (diff • review)
- Bravo 1 (diff • review)
- Revwien (diff • review)
- Cracian thumper (diff • review)
- Namana (diff • review)
- Kouhun/Legends (diff • review)
- Dharus (diff • review)
- Astraal Vao (diff • review)
- Guardian (Executor-class) (diff • review)
- Axe (clone trooper)/Legends (diff • review)
- Obex/Legends (diff • review)
- Kebla Yurt's Equipment Emporium (diff • review)
Future models of pure and infinite destructionEdit
Expand as needed. See also the maintenance bin.
- Hand of Judgment
- Missing backup link(s).
- Intro needs trimming.
- Dates sourced directly to novels.
- Needs subsectioning and paragraph breaks.
- Image placement, quantity and size needs to be adjusted for best presentation in the Oasis skin.
- The sentence regarding their CSWE mention is unncessary and five consecutive references are unsightly.
- Ref 4 needs work.
- Ref 11 needs CitWeb implementation. QuiGonJinn (Talk) 14:39, January 28, 2019 (UTC)
- To honor the occasion of the 100th Meeting of the Inquisitorius, we shall be making a bold attempt at cleaning out the maintenance bin. So here's 14 random FAs from the Bin needing updates:
- Cornelius Evazan and what it means to be stable (FAN Rule 6). Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 00:52, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
Rumors and surreptitious pointing of fingersEdit
Expand as needed.
- Beep-boop-beep. Imperators II(Talk) 14:46, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Kill. Kill. Kill. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 16:32, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Exiled Jedi (talk) 16:50, January 26, 2019 (UTC)
- I am altering the deal. 1358 (Talk) 18:51, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Stuck working every saturday for the foreseeable future. I'll also volunteer for paperwork since I've dropped the ball the last few times. Notes will be left below. Supreme Emperor (talk) 04:24, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
Preliminary no, but you never know. 1358 (Talk) 00:43, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
Enthusiastic praising reviewsEdit
- Kill all the old, provided nothing is fixed in the next week. Probe all the new things. As stated above as well, I'll volunteer for paperwork since I've dropped the ball the last few times. For anything else, Imp has my vote. Supreme Emperor (talk) 04:11, February 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Extend Zsinj (Culator's request), kill all the other old stuff. Probe all new things. Tope gets my vote on other matters. 1358 (Talk) 00:43, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
Articles stripped of FA status
- Ulic Qel-Droma
- Gorman Vandrayk
- Exar Kun
- Bravo 1
- Cracian thumper
- Astraal Vao
- Guardian (Executor-class)
- Axe (clone trooper)/Legends
- Kebla Yurt's Equipment Emporium
- Cornelius Evazan
Articles placed on probation
- Hand of Judgment
- Tarsus Valorum
- Ganner Rhysode
- Jor Torlin
- Aron Peacebringer
- Lorn Pavan
- Record Time
- Oppo Rancisis/Legends
- Kapp Dendo
- Nil Spaar
- Finis Valorum
- Kith Kark
- The Inq agreed to capitalize the term "Redux" in all instances henceforth
- The Inq agreed unofficially that Redux reviews on the FAN page should be restricted to Inq votes only; any such measure will need to go through the Consensus track for formal community approval
- Supreme Emperor does paperwork and schedules next meeting