- "EXECUTE MEETING 66."
We invite all Inquisitors to Inqmoot 66 on Saturday, October 18 at 8 PM ET. There will be the usual mirthful slashing and burning of innocent articles and we promise no friendly fire incidents this time. Probably.
Probed articles from Meeting 65Edit
- Cut Lawquane (diff • review)
- Cracian thumper (diff • review)
- TIE/sh VIP shuttle (diff • review)
- I've fully updated and expanded this article. I did a total overhaul; outside of the new information, the content isn't much different, but it is significantly rewritten in most cases. I realize that this may qualify for REDUX, so I leave it up to the Inq's discretion. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 23:00, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Nomi Sunrider (diff • review)
- Andur Sunrider (diff • review)
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi (diff • review)
- Conan Antonio Motti (diff • review)
- Turr Phennir (diff • review)
Expand as needed. Maintenance page.
Expand as needed.
Stand and fightEdit
- Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 22:57, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 01:41, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- yes hi 1358 (Talk) 13:43, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Exiled Jedi (Greetings) 03:42, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Cade Calrayn 18:58, October 18, 2014 (UTC)
Run like cowards (not attending)Edit
Live to fight another day (notes)Edit
- Green Tentacle:
- Cade Calrayn
- Cavalier One
- Darth Culator
- Toprawa and Ralltiir
Articles stripped of FA status
Articles retaining FA status
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi extended due to Insider delays.
Freshly probed articles
- Tope schedules, Cade does paperwork. Cade Calrayn 21:07, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
- The RFA system will be shut down and the nominations archived; old FAs will not be shown on the Main Page, but this can be revisited if the queue is too short. Cade Calrayn 00:14, October 26, 2014 (UTC)