- "I'm in control. I make the rules now."
- ―The Inq calling card
The sixty-seventh and doubtless best Inqmoot to date is officially scheduled for November 29 at 8 PM ET for North America, which is the day after Black Friday. So, assuming no one stuffed themselves to death or got trampled in line at the mall, we'll see you there.
Probed articles from Meeting 66Edit
- Bey (diff • review)
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi (diff • review) – article was extended from Meeting 65 because Insider pushed back the final part of its TotJ article series to issue 153
New articles for teh choppaEdit
Expand as needed.
- Wedge Antilles – Update needed from Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide. I will not handle it because I no longer have the time to maintain Wedge and I cannot afford this book. In addition:
- The article is still not fully updated for the Dark Horse Star Wars comic; namely, the Rogue Squadron contradictions have not been worked in, and I have not looked at any of this year's issues in the least
- It suffers from improper referencing throughout, specifically in the form of sentences that come from multiple sources having those references grouped at the end of the sentence instead of each reference being used where applicable in the middle of the sentence. This problem is specific to the sections that Havac wrote; the few sections that I wrote should be properly referenced in this regard, but I make no warranties.
- And finally, the article currently has seven redlinks. —MJ— Council Chambers 03:00, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Jori Daragon - Update needed. That Insider article talks about the character's name origin, which isn't mentioned in the BTS. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 18:37, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Moradmin Bast - This article has major issues with failing to properly implement information from the character's ANH deleted scene. Leland Chee stated that deleted scenes were canon as long as they didn't contradict anything, so everything from Bast's deleted scene should be included in the article proper. The short exchange he has with Vader while walking down the Death Star hall provides some pretty significant information into his psyche as far as his opinion of Tarkin, etc. I see both a Biography and a Personality and traits expansion here. In addition, an image from that deleted scene should be included in the Bio's first subsection, and the picture of Bast and Tarkin should be moved into the second Bio subsection. The image currently in the BTS was never properly sourced and does not currently have a source at all (I removed it because it was completely bogus). Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 19:29, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
Expand as needed.
- Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 19:34, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Exiled Jedi (Greetings) 19:38, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Cade Calrayn 00:18, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Will be Wizarding at that particular time. IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 02:41, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- sleeeeeeep. 1358 (Talk) 22:49, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Too late. Green Tentacle (Talk) 00:07, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Kill: Bey
- Keep: TOTJ, which I saved, again
- Probe: Wedge Antilles
- Ban: Cade IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 02:41, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Per Floyd on everything, and particularly strong support for banning Cade. 1358 (Talk) 22:49, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
People who made no effort to participate
Articles stripped of FA status
Articles that maintained FA status
Articles placed on probation
- Cade Calrayn schedules Meeting 68; Darth Culator does paperwork