FANDOM


[18:02]	<ChackJadson>	Dass was probed last time
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	Acky left this on the Inq meeting page:
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	This might be a little cheeky, but would it be possible to extend Jennir's time until next Wednesday? I only found out about this meeting on Thursday. I'm going away next Wednesday so either way I'd be done with it then. -- AdmirableAckbar (Talk) 10:51, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	I'm ok with extending it, what do others think?
[18:03]	<Darth_Culator>	Fine.
[18:03]	<Xwing328>	Fine
[18:03]	<Graestan>	In Acky I trust.
[18:03]	<Cylka>	Sure.
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, let the record show that Acky will be given additional time for Dass
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	Next, Voren Na'al
[18:03]	<ChackJadson>	http://starwars.wikia.com/index.php?title=Voren_Na%27al&diff=2616829&oldid=2582885
[18:04]	<ChackJadson>	I'd say keep, jSarek seems to have fixed the problems
[18:04]	<Graestan>	Unsourced infobox
[18:04]	<Xwing328>	the infobox isn't sourced
[18:04]	<ChackJadson>	It was missing info on that one battle, btw
[18:04]	<ChackJadson>	Ooh, I missed that XD
[18:04]	<ChackJadson>	In that case, kill, I guess
[18:04]	<GreenTentacle>	Bah!
[18:05]	<GreenTentacle>	We've never killed over infobox only.
[18:05]	<ChackJadson>	Unless someone else wants to fix it
[18:05]	<Graestan>	Wait, was it in the complaints?
[18:05]	<ChackJadson>	Yes, it is minor
[18:05]	<Grunny>	No, it wasn't
[18:05]	<GreenTentacle>	And it wasn't in the complaints.
[18:05]	<Graestan>	Nope. Keep. Get on jSarek, I suppose.
[18:05]	<Xwing328>	someone could do that in a few minutes, prob.
[18:05]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, never mind then
[18:05]	<ChackJadson>	Per Xwing
[18:05]	<GreenTentacle>	Keep and get him to fix it.
[18:05]	<Graestan>	Someone else do that. :P
[18:05]	<Xwing328>	per GT
[18:05]	<Grunny>	Keep per Xwing
[18:05]	<Cylka>	Per GT.
[18:05]	<GreenTentacle>	!youdoit
[18:05]	<Nuku-Nuku>	Grunny should do it.
[18:05]	<GreenTentacle>	:P
[18:05]	<Grunny>	Damn :P
[18:05]	<ChackJadson>	haha, there we have it
[18:05]	<Cylka>	X-D
[18:05]	<Darth_Culator>	That's one of those things one of us could just fix without bothering anyone.
[18:06]	<Graestan>	There you go. Grunny's turn.
[18:06]	<Darth_Culator>	Oh, carp, I forgot to do roll call for the record.
[18:06]	<Darth_Culator>	!hieverybody
[18:06]	<Nuku-Nuku>	Hello, ChackJadson, Chack|Away, ChanServ, Cylka, Darth_Culator, Graestan, GreenTentacle, Grunny, GT|away, Nuku-Nuku, and Xwing328 !!!
[18:06]	<Darth_Culator>	There we go.
[18:06]	<Darth_Culator>	Carry on.
[18:06]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, so it's a keep, then
[18:06]	<ChackJadson>	Next is Bastila Shan
[18:07]	<ChackJadson>	http://starwars.wikia.com/index.php?title=Bastila_Shan&diff=2629524&oldid=2399874
[18:07]	<Cylka>	Needs work. Kill.
[18:07]	<ChackJadson>	I'd say kill
[18:07]	<Graestan>	Uff, kill
[18:07]	<GreenTentacle>	I'll bow down to Cylka on this one.
[18:07]	<Cylka>	Youtube refs. :-|
[18:07]	<ChackJadson>	Gah!
[18:07]	<Grunny>	Kill
[18:08]	=-=	ChackJadson has changed the topic to “The Inquisitorius - Meeting 26 - I got nothing.”
[18:08]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, so it's kill Bastila
[18:08]	<ChackJadson>	Now we have new articles
[18:08]	<ChackJadson>	First is Darth Maladi
[18:08]	<Grunny>	Mauser got it
[18:08]	<Graestan>	Not bad; keep.
[18:08]	<ChackJadson>	I say keep
[18:08]	<Grunny>	Keep
[18:09]	<Xwing328>	i see one or two things I can fix on it right now
[18:09]	<Cylka>	I trust Grunny on this.
[18:09]	<GreenTentacle>	Keep if it's up to date now.
[18:09]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, keep is the consensus
[18:09]	<ChackJadson>	Next is Seha Dorvald
[18:10]	<ChackJadson>	Probe, needs Outcast expansion
[18:10]	<Grunny>	Probe
[18:10]	<Grunny>	I'll Jujiggum to fix it
[18:10]	<Grunny>	I'll get*
[18:10]	<GreenTentacle>	Probe.
[18:10]	<Cylka>	Probe.
[18:10]	<Graestan>	Probe, then. Jiggles is prolific.
[18:10]	<Xwing328>	Probe
[18:10]	<Darth_Culator>	Imageless, so I don't really know whether I want to probe.
[18:10]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, probe it is
[18:10]	* Darth_Culator	keeds some more.
[18:10]	<ChackJadson>	Next is Barpotomous Drebble
[18:11]	<ChackJadson>	"Present tense, OR in intro. Numerous grammatical/POV errors, in particular inconsistent use of "Lando" and "Calrissian" when referring to the character. P&T could be expanded. Mostly small stuff, but lots of it"
[18:11]	<ChackJadson>	I say probe, then
[18:11]	<Graestan>	"Drebble drinks Colt 45 while gambling in the Cloud City Casino."
[18:11]	<Graestan>	"Works every time." ;)
[18:11]	<Xwing328>	Probe per Ataru's notes
[18:11]	<Grunny>	Probe
[18:11]	<Cylka>	Link?
[18:11]	<GreenTentacle>	http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barpotomous_Drebble
[18:11]	<ChackJadson>	Thanks GT
[18:12]	<ChackJadson>	Notes are here: http://starwars.wikia.com/index.php?title=Wookieepedia:Inq/Meeting_Twenty-six&t=20090620211545
[18:12]	<Graestan>	Eh, probe, but it doesn't look too bad and things like names are ridiculously easy fixes
[18:12]	<ChackJadson>	Yeah, simple fix, maybe I'll get it or something
[18:13]	<GreenTentacle>	Probe per Graestan.
[18:13]	<Cylka>	Per Grae.
[18:13]	<Cylka>	Doesn't look too bad.
[18:13]	<ChackJadson>	Probe, then
[18:13]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, Armand Isard
[18:14]	<ChackJadson>	"Unsourced succession boxes; redlink in infobox"
[18:14]	<Xwing328>	probe
[18:14]	<ChackJadson>	http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Armand_Isard
[18:14]	<Xwing328>	but hopefully an easy fix
[18:14]	<ChackJadson>	Probe, simple fixes for Fourdot
[18:15]	<GreenTentacle>	Wouldn't probe over the succession box.
[18:15]	<GreenTentacle>	But that redlink is unsightly.
[18:15]	<GreenTentacle>	Probe.
[18:15]	<Cylka>	4dot is on vacation isn't he?
[18:15]	<ChackJadson>	Yep
[18:15]	<Darth_Culator>	REEEEDDDDLLLIIIIIIINNNKKKK!!!!! DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!
[18:15]	<ChackJadson>	He checks back every weekend or so, though
[18:15]	* Darth_Culator	meant to say "probe."
[18:15]	<Cylka>	Probe.
[18:15]	<Graestan>	Probe it.
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, probe. Next we have Ta'a Chume
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	Unsourced succession box; unsourced information in infobox; last sentence in "Name" section of BTS is unsourced and not self-sourcing
[18:16]	<Graestan>	You missed Carrick.
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ta%27a_Chume
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	I did, sorry
[18:16]	<Xwing328>	Did we skip Zayne?
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	Let's just do this one now and then Zayne
[18:16]	<Xwing328>	ah, and I skipped Grae's comment :P
[18:16]	<Darth_Culator>	Come back to it.
[18:16]	<ChackJadson>	So, my bad, we'll do Zayne after this
[18:16]	<Darth_Culator>	I'm looking at Ta'a Chume now.
[18:17]	<Xwing328>	the infobox is an easy fix
[18:17]	<Graestan>	Extremely easy fixes.
[18:17]	<ChackJadson>	Yeah, I'd say probe. Bad intro though, FWIW
[18:17]	<ChackJadson>	It's an old FA
[18:17]	<ChackJadson>	Men, I suppose, but I do hate that intro
[18:17]	<ChackJadson>	But I could do that myself, really
[18:17]	<Grunny>	Probe
[18:18]	<Darth_Culator>	At the very least, the intro needs padding. I won't do it, because I hate intros, but it needs it. :-P
[18:18]	<Xwing328>	Probe, and hope Chack fixes it :P
[18:18]	<Darth_Culator>	So probe.
[18:18]	<ChackJadson>	*meh, not men XD
[18:18]	<Graestan>	Probe.
[18:18]	<Cylka>	Per Xwing
[18:18]	<ChackJadson>	Maybe, yeah, but probe for now
[18:18]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, so Zayne Carrick
[18:18]	<ChackJadson>	http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zayne_Carrick
[18:18]	<ChackJadson>	Old FA. Concerns have been raised on the talk page, namely about subpar P&T and P&A. I know next to nothing about KOTOR, so I'm just putting this up and we can discuss it at the meeting.
[18:19]	<ChackJadson>	I posted that after I saw something on the talk page. Lemme get that for you guys
[18:19]	<Xwing328>	I thought it looked fine, but I know next to nothing about KOTOR either
[18:19]	<Darth_Culator>	Yeah, per Mauser on that one.
[18:19]	<ChackJadson>	Even though the article's Biography section remains sourced and up to date, there are other area that require work for this FA. I'm talking about P&T, P&A and BTS, which for the most part remain in state they were back when the article was featured 2 years ago. Actually, the current state they're in is sufficiently below our current FA standards and requires major work.
[18:19]	<Graestan>	The update is so sloppy
[18:19]	<ChackJadson>	From the talk page ^
[18:19]	<Graestan>	The bio update, that is
[18:19]	<ChackJadson>	I'm leaning towards probe, the only reason I haven't said so it because I know nothing about those comics
[18:20]	<Graestan>	"After Telettoh and the two Jedi left, Zayne wondered if Malak had bought the ruse that the two were a couple. Jarael and Rohlan thanked him for his quick thinking. Zayne explained to Jarael that she had not only helped him run from the Covenant but that she had also given him time to prepare for the Covenant when he was ready to prove their complicity in the Padawan massacre."
[18:20]	<Graestan>	So book-report.
[18:20]	<ChackJadson>	So, I'll go with probe
[18:20]	<Xwing328>	speaking of which I saw a straight copy by Mauser - didn't get around to fixing it though
[18:21]	<Grunny>	Probe
[18:21]	<GreenTentacle>	Carrick needs a probing every now and then.
[18:21]	<Graestan>	Cylka, sic your KotOR minions on it
[18:21]	<Darth_Culator>	GT: All ongoing series characters do, really.
[18:21]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, probe it is
[18:21]	<Cylka>	Ugh. There are few left. :-P
[18:21]	<Cylka>	Probe.
[18:21]	<ChackJadson>	Unless anyone knows of any other articles needing a probe, we're done with the articles
[18:22]	<ChackJadson>	Good, then?
[18:22]	<GreenTentacle>	http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookieepedia:Inq/FA_maintenance_issues
[18:22]	<GreenTentacle>	Ahem.
[18:22]	<ChackJadson>	Way to add them to the list guys :P
[18:23]	<GreenTentacle>	We don't have to.
[18:23]	<ChackJadson>	Bah, Marn Hiergogryph is up now
[18:23]	<GreenTentacle>	They're on there. :P
[18:23]	<ChackJadson>	The Inq meeting page, I mean
[18:23]	<ChackJadson>	But whatever, I gotcha
[18:23]	<ChackJadson>	So, for Marn, based on the update tag, I'd have to say probe
[18:24]	<GreenTentacle>	Probe.
[18:24]	<Grunny>	Probe
[18:24]	<Graestan>	It's the newest comic. I'd give them until next moot, honestly, before probing.
[18:24]	<Xwing328>	Probe
[18:24]	<ChackJadson>	Eh, we could do that. Want to put it off a month?
[18:25]	<GreenTentacle>	Actually, that makes sense.
[18:25]	<Cylka>	I agree with Grae.
[18:25]	<Grunny>	Yeah
[18:25]	<Xwing328>	*sigh* fine
[18:25]	<ChackJadson>	Yes, per Grae, on second thought
[18:25]	<Graestan>	The new comic came out like last week.
[18:25]	<GreenTentacle>	Though this will ruin our evil image.
[18:25]	<Graestan>	Once they stop talking about it on TFN someone will amble over here. :D
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, so skip Marn for now
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	Next is Wat Tambor
[18:26]	<Cylka>	Wat Tambor is a really easy fix. CC may know.
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	Yeah, keep
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	He needs one citation in P&T
[18:26]	<Cylka>	Or some other TCW person.
[18:26]	<Grunny>	Yeah, we can get CC to fix it later
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	For the line "he became infamous for successfully escaping each time"
[18:26]	<Graestan>	It's easy
[18:26]	<Graestan>	I know what episode and everything
[18:26]	<Graestan>	But I'll tell CC about it
[18:26]	<ChackJadson>	Cool
[18:27]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, keep
[18:27]	<GreenTentacle>	Bah!
[18:27]	<GreenTentacle>	Probe, dangit.
[18:27]	<Graestan>	What happened to us? We're like the feckin' Care Bears today!
[18:27]	<ChackJadson>	Now are we done the articles? :P
[18:27]	<GreenTentacle>	I'm not going easy on two articles in one night.
[18:27]	<Xwing328>	keep
[18:28]	<Graestan>	Damn me and my uncharacteristic happiness.
[18:28]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, moving on to agenda items, of which we only have one because Ataru failed to leave notes
[18:28]	<ChackJadson>	As mentioned above, we need to start clearing more noms off the page. I don't know if there's a solution besides everyone reviewing more, but that's why we're having this meeting
[18:28]	<ChackJadson>	So...anyone have any ideas? :P
[18:28]	<ChackJadson>	We're trying to get all noms marked high on the Triage cleared off by July 14
[18:28]	<Cylka>	Yeah, I'm planning on being much more active again, so I will be reviewing more.
[18:29]	<ChackJadson>	Cool
[18:29]	<Cylka>	I told Tommy that i would review Tott, then I will move onto the Highs.
[18:29]	<ChackJadson>	That's fine
[18:29]	<Graestan>	I'll get off my ass eventually. I had something to prepare for which has now concluded.
[18:29]	<ChackJadson>	Just try to do what you can to get highs read by July 14, please
[18:30]	<Xwing328>	will do
[18:30]	<Graestan>	I'll do it all on July 13 :P
[18:30]	<ChackJadson>	heh, you would :P
[18:30]	<Graestan>	'Tis I
[18:30]	<ChackJadson>	So, anyone have anything else to discuss?
[18:30]	<GreenTentacle>	I have an idea on Ataru's subject.
[18:31]	<GreenTentacle>	Which everybody will likely hate. :P
[18:31]	<ChackJadson>	Share
[18:31]	<ChackJadson>	Pay us! :P
[18:31]	<Xwing328>	mmm yes please
[18:31]	<GreenTentacle>	We have never managed to approve one FA a day.
[18:31]	<Xwing328>	cookies and pie will do
[18:31]	<GreenTentacle>	And struggle to keep up with them as it is.
[18:31]	<GreenTentacle>	Long term, we may need to re-evaluate the system.
[18:32]	<Xwing328>	as in going back to the weeklong FAs?
[18:32]	<Graestan>	Every two days
[18:32]	<ChackJadson>	Any ideas for how to do that, GT?
[18:32]	<Graestan>	I've said this from the first time
[18:32]	<GreenTentacle>	And one way to do that would be to increase the minimum size, cutting down the number of noms, and go back to less a week.
[18:32]	<ChackJadson>	I like the every other day, really
[18:32]	<GreenTentacle>	If we have the current number of noms but fewer a week the queue will just grow again.
[18:32]	<ChackJadson>	Oh, wait, I have something to share when GT is done!
[18:32]	<Graestan>	Put GAs on there :P
[18:32]	<Xwing328>	I'd be for that, probably
[18:32]	<GreenTentacle>	So that's basically it.
[18:33]	<GreenTentacle>	Not an issue for now, but something to consider in future.
[18:33]	<GreenTentacle>	We can't just carry on as we are.
[18:33]	<Graestan>	Whips
[18:33]	<Darth_Culator>	What is it with you UK people and your hatred of "the"?
[18:33]	<Graestan>	And waterboarding
[18:33]	<Darth_Culator>	"In future." "Down mill." "At hospital."
[18:33]	<GreenTentacle>	Graestan: What you do in your own time is up to you. :P
[18:33]	<Graestan>	I wouldn't go so far as to call them "people" :P
[18:33]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, here I got something for you guys, similar to GT's idea
[18:34]	<ChackJadson>	Harrar had the idea to only allow a certain number on noms on the page at one time. So, if just limit the numbers of noms to like 30, and keep the rest in "storage" until there is room on the no page, we'd keep the size of the FAN page down. Follow?
[18:34]	<ChackJadson>	* room on the FAN page
[18:34]	<Cylka>	Didn't we already discuss that?
[18:34]	<ChackJadson>	Did we?
[18:34]	<Cylka>	A couple of meetings ago?
[18:34]	<Graestan>	It would fill up with messy noob noms
[18:34]	<Xwing328>	I don't see the size of the page being a real problem
[18:34]	<ChackJadson>	Just a thought
[18:34]	<Graestan>	The bottom two noms would change daily
[18:35]	<Cylka>	I may be confused. :-P
[18:35]	<Graestan>	No, we did, Cylka
[18:35]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, so no to that proposal, yes to moving to an "every other day" or something system, then?
[18:36]	<Graestan>	Possibly
[18:36]	<ChackJadson>	At some point, I mean, not now
[18:36]	<Graestan>	Evaluate later
[18:36]	<Graestan>	Maybe an SH or CT forum to catch ideas
[18:36]	<ChackJadson>	Yeah, perhaps
[18:36]	<GreenTentacle>	Every other day would be fun to implement though.
[18:36]	<GreenTentacle>	No idea how to get the software to work that one out.
[18:37]	<ChackJadson>	Ok, anyone else want to speak
[18:37]	<GreenTentacle>	Manual updating of the main page. :P
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.