[18:54] <@Toprawa> SOX WIN
[18:54] <@Toprawa> HAWKS WIN
[18:54] <@Toprawa> LETS HAVE AN INQMOOT
[18:56] <@Culator> Meh.
[18:58] * Cull_Tremayne (~chatzilla@[redacted]) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[18:58] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Cull_Tremayne
[18:58] <@GreenTentacle> Hmm.
[18:58] * GreenTentacle sets mode: -o Cull_Tremayne
[18:58] <@GreenTentacle> Bad Channie.
[18:59] <@CC7567> I have the reigns for this meeting, I suppose
[18:59] <@CC7567> Let's wait a few more minutes, as Chack was here a few minutes ago
[19:01] * @IFYLOFD (~[redacted]@gateway/web/cgi-irc/ Quit (Quit: CGI:IRC (Ping timeout))
[19:01] <@CC7567> Okay, that works. :P
[19:01] <@GreenTentacle> We may have to get Nuku to vote. :P
[19:02] <@Nuku-Nuku> Works for me.
[Secret cabal stuff here. Human sacrifice, invoking Satan, etc.]
[19:08] <@CC7567> !helloeveryone
[19:08] <@Nuku-Nuku> Hello, CC7567, ChanServ, Culator, Cull_Tremayne, GreenTentacle, GT|away, IFYLOFD, Nuku-Nuku, and Toprawa !!!
[19:08] <@CC7567> Kay, meeting thirty-two is underway
[19:08] <@IFYLOFD> Sorry about that. My connection cuts out at the worst possible time.
[19:08] <@CC7567> First up is probed articles from last meeting
[19:08] <@CC7567> Carth:
[19:08] <@CC7567>
[19:09] <@CC7567> Overhauled by Hydro
[19:09] <@CC7567> Wait, Naru and JethLordMaster
[19:09] <@CC7567> *
[19:10] <@IFYLOFD> Looks good.
[19:10] <@CC7567> All issues (intro rewriting, sourcing, and source arrangement) appears to have been fixed, so I say keep
[19:10] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:10] * Imperialles (~Imperiall@wikia/Imperialles) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[19:10] * Nuku-Nuku sets mode: +o Imperialles
[19:10] * ChanServ sets mode: -o Imperialles
[19:10] <@GreenTentacle> Looks done to me. Keep.
[19:10] <@Culator> Everything listed was fixed. Keep.
[19:10] <@CC7567> Carth Onasi kept.
[19:10] <@CC7567> Next up is Cassus Fett:
[19:10] <@CC7567>
[19:10] <@CC7567> That's all the information there is. But I have rewritten it for better prose. - Lord Hydronium 07:52, April 24, 2010 (UTC) 
[19:11] <@CC7567> Again, all issues appear to be corrected, so I vote keep.
[19:11] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:11] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:11] <@CC7567> Jon says keep, and Fiolli says "keep or extend probe; I haven't had a chance to sort through those changes yet, but I trust that things have at least been touched by the responsible parties. "
[19:12] <@CC7567> Cassus Fett kept, then.
[19:12] <@CC7567> Next up: Bey:
[19:12] <@CC7567>
[19:12] <@CC7567> Cull has addressed the update
[19:12] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:12] <@CC7567> Keep
[19:12] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:13] <@CC7567> Fiolli and Jon say keep, so Bey kept
[19:13] <@CC7567> Goran Beviin:
[19:13] <@CC7567>
[19:13] <@IFYLOFD> Woo-doggy. One of my articles. :P
[19:13] <@CC7567> Culator took care of the CSWE update, so keep
[19:13] <@Toprawa> is that P/T really as long as it can be? I am completely unfamiliar with the material
[19:13] <@Toprawa> It just seems kind of short
[19:13] <@CC7567> Floyd/Culator?
[19:14] <@Culator> P&T wasn't on the Inq page. I just fixed what we listed.
[19:14] <@IFYLOFD> I can't really remember.
[19:14] <@IFYLOFD> I did that article so long ago.
[19:14] <@IFYLOFD> In fact, it was my first FA.
[19:14] <@Toprawa> I'm assuming it /can/ be longer, then
[19:14] <@Toprawa> I would appreciate if you could look into it, Floyd
[19:14] <@IFYLOFD> I'll check the Traviss novels and see if there's anything else.
[19:14] <@CC7567> If that's the case, then I vote to extend probe
[19:14] <@Culator> Anything CAN be longer, it's just a matter of how much bullshit you want to load it with.
[19:15] <@Toprawa> Endless amounts of bullshit.
[19:15] <@Toprawa> That's all FAs are, really
[19:15] <@GreenTentacle> Heh.
[19:15] <@CC7567> So, vote?
[19:15] <@Culator> Obviously keep. :P
[19:15] <@Toprawa> I could extend probe with Floyd's promise to look into it
[19:15] <@GreenTentacle> Issues have been fixed so keep.
[19:16] <@GreenTentacle> We shouldn't extend the probe unless there's definitely something to fix.
[19:16] <@Toprawa> Why not?
[19:16] <@Toprawa> It doesn't stop being an FA
[19:16] <@Toprawa> And we just remember to look at it again next meeting
[19:16] <@Toprawa> It doesn't hurt anything
[19:17] * @IFYLOFD (~[redacted]@gateway/web/cgi-irc/ Quit (Quit: CGI:IRC (EOF))
[19:17] <@GreenTentacle> Meh.
[19:17] <@Toprawa> That's helpful, Floyd
[19:17] <@GreenTentacle> I'd prefer just to trust Floyd to look into it.
[19:17] <@Toprawa> Whatever. I might just add it to the next meeting page as a reminder
[19:17] <@CC7567> Keep for now, then
[19:17] <@Toprawa> Either way, the same end is acheived
[19:17] <@Toprawa> So it matters little
[19:18] <@CC7567> Moving on to Jaina Solo:
[19:18] <@CC7567>
[19:18] * IFYLOFD (~[redacted]@gateway/web/cgi-irc/ has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[19:18] * ChanServ sets mode: +o IFYLOFD
[19:18] * Nuku-Nuku sets mode: +o IFYLOFD
[19:18] <@CC7567> Ataru has requested that the probe be extended
[19:18] <@CC7567> Floyd, we're voting on Jaina Solo right now
[19:18] <@IFYLOFD> What did I miss before?
[19:18] <@IFYLOFD> And extend probe.
[19:18] <@IFYLOFD> For Jaina.
[19:19] <@GreenTentacle> Extend probe.
[19:19] <@CC7567> Tope/GT/Culator?
[19:19] <@Culator> I don't think they'll get it properly fixed in another month, but sure. Extend.
[19:19] <@Toprawa> Nope
[19:19] <@Toprawa> Vote to deny
[19:19] <@GreenTentacle> IFYLOFD: Bevin's kept but check Top's concerns about P&T.
[19:19] * @Culator loves prolonging suffering.
[19:19] <@IFYLOFD> Thanks GT.
[19:20] <@CC7567> Both Fiolli and Jon say to extend per Ataru's request, but Fiolli does say that it needs a lot of work
[19:20] <@Toprawa> I'm sure it /does/ need a shitload of work
[19:20] <@GreenTentacle> I'm sure it does too.
[19:20] <@Toprawa> We might as just review the whole thing fresh
[19:21] <@GreenTentacle> But another month to try to fix it isn't unreasonable.
[19:21] <@GreenTentacle> Though Top does have a point.
[19:21] <@CC7567> Since they've requested it, I vote to extend probe, but if it's not fixed after a month, I don't object to the hammer coming down on it
[19:22] <@Toprawa> I mean, it's a little troubling when probably 2/3 of the entire article haven't been Inq-reviewed
[19:22] <@IFYLOFD> Per CC.
[19:22] <@Toprawa> That thing has undergone a massive overhaul
[19:22] <@IFYLOFD> I think its fair to give him some more time.
[19:22] <@IFYLOFD> But if it isn't good in a month's time, I vote to kill.
[19:23] <@CC7567> Unless there are any more objections, the majority rules extend probe
[19:23] <@CC7567> If not, moving on to Janu Godalhi:
[19:24] <@CC7567>
[19:24] <@CC7567> Fourdot has handled the update
[19:24] <@CC7567> Keep
[19:24] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:25] <@Culator> ...
[19:25] <@GreenTentacle> It's refreshing to see people actually fixing these things.
[19:25] <@Culator> I'm just stunned that article /needed/ an update.
[19:25] <@Culator> Keep.
[19:25] <@GreenTentacle> Though the urge to kill is rising. :P
[19:25] <@CC7567> Fiolli and Jon vote to keep
[19:25] <@CC7567> Floyd, Tope?
[19:26] <@Toprawa> You don't want to know what I think :P
[19:26] <@CC7567> Godalhi kept, then
[19:26] <@CC7567> Next is Kol Skywalker:
[19:26] * @IFYLOFD (~[redacted]@gateway/web/cgi-irc/ Quit (Quit: CGI:IRC (EOF))
[19:26] <@CC7567>
[19:26] <@CC7567> I've made some updates from Monster and Tatooine, and put a little in the P&T, but the fact is that the guy appears in a handful of comic pages, grand total. There's just not that much material for P&T or P&A there. If you have something specific you think should be in there, please drop a note on my talk page and let me know, but as far as I can tell everything that should be in there is in...
[19:27] <@CC7567> ...there. Havac 06:35, March 5, 2010 (UTC) 
[19:27] <@CC7567> Can anyone vouch for this?
[19:27] <@CC7567> I'm not familiar with the source material
[19:27] * IFYLOFD (~[redacted]@gateway/web/cgi-irc/ has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[19:27] * Nuku-Nuku sets mode: +o IFYLOFD
[19:27] * ChanServ sets mode: +o IFYLOFD
[19:27] <@IFYLOFD> *sigh* Once again, what did I miss?
[19:27] <@IFYLOFD> I hate my internet connection.
[19:27] <@CC7567> We're voting on Kol Skywalker right now
[19:27] <@CC7567> I've made some updates from Monster and Tatooine, and put a little in the P&T, but the fact is that the guy appears in a handful of comic pages, grand total. There's just not that much material for P&T or P&A there. If you have something specific you think should be in there, please drop a note on my talk page and let me know, but as far as I can tell everything that should be in there is in...
[19:27] <@CC7567> ...there. Havac 06:35, March 5, 2010 (UTC) 
[19:28] <@CC7567> Unless there are any objections to the article, I vote to keep
[19:28] <@Culator> Yesh. Keep.
[19:28] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:28] <@CC7567> Fiolli and Jon vote keep as well
[19:28] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:28] <@CC7567> Kol Skywalker kept
[19:29] <@CC7567> Next is Marn Hieroglyph:
[19:29] <@CC7567>
[19:29] <@Culator> XD
[19:29] <@CC7567> Fourdot has done an overhaul of the article
[19:29] <@Culator> I make that typo all the damn time.
[19:29] <@IFYLOFD> Love the use of "embiggened".
[19:29] <@CC7567> It passes the look test, at least
[19:29] <@CC7567> I vote keep
[19:29] <@IFYLOFD> A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.
[19:29] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:30] <@CC7567> (and so do Fiolli and Jon)
[19:30] <@IFYLOFD> A very cromulent article.
[19:30] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:30] <@CC7567> Marn Hieroglyph kept
[19:31] <@CC7567> Next is Belindi Kalenda:
[19:31] <@CC7567>
[19:31] <@CC7567> Ataru has cleaned up the sourcing in the succession boxes, which was the issue
[19:31] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:31] <@CC7567> I vote keep, as do Fiolli and Jon
[19:31] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:31] <@CC7567> And Tommy.
[19:31] <@CC7567> I completely forgot about him. :P
[19:32] <@CC7567> Belindi Kalenda kept
[19:32] <@CC7567> After that is Cal Omas:
[19:32] <@CC7567>
[19:33] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:33] <@GreenTentacle> New source on the list.
[19:33] <@CC7567> I vote keep, as do our three absentees
[19:33] <@GreenTentacle> I take it there's no info in there?
[19:33] <@Culator> Wait, what's that new source there?
[19:33] <@CC7567> Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
[19:34] <@Culator> Yes, that was a rhetorical question.
[19:34] <@CC7567> 9_9
[19:34] <@IFYLOFD> So kept?
[19:34] <@CC7567> Since Hydro added it, I'd say that there isn't any new info
[19:35] <@GreenTentacle> Fair enough.
[19:35] <@CC7567> Yes, kept
[19:35] <@GreenTentacle> Keep the man with no face.
[19:35] <@CC7567> Next is Onara Kuat:
[19:35] <@CC7567>
[19:35] <@CC7567> While Tommy says keep, Fiolli says "either kill or extend probe — I ask that succession box be removed as this objection has not been resolved; the dates in the box that remain are speculative and do not come from the databank, which only says "in the final years of the Republic." That does not necessarily equate to 22–19 BBY. "
[19:35] <@CC7567> Jon agrees with Fiolli
[19:36] <@CC7567> I say extend probe so that this can be looked into
[19:36] <@IFYLOFD> I guess I'm with Fiolli.
[19:36] <@Culator> Delete the box and keep it.
[19:36] <@IFYLOFD> Extend probe.
[19:36] <@GreenTentacle> Per Culator.
[19:37] <@Toprawa> per Culator
[19:37] <@CC7567> Per Culator's idea, then, Onara Kuat kept
[19:37] <@CC7567> Someone needs to make sure to remove that box, though
[19:37] <@Toprawa> Gladly
[19:38] <@GreenTentacle> I'd gladly kill all those things. :P
[19:38] <@CC7567> After that is Grievous:
[19:38] <@CC7567>
[19:38] <@CC7567> Ugh.
[19:38] <@Toprawa> KILL
[19:38] <@Toprawa> *TWO* maintenance tags
[19:38] <@IFYLOFD> Kill with extreme prejudice.
[19:38] <@CC7567> Speaking from WP:TCW's head, I vote to kill
[19:38] <@Toprawa> We look at this article every goddamn meeting
[19:38] <@CC7567> Fiolli and Jon vote kill as well
[19:38] <@GreenTentacle> Kill.
[19:38] <@IFYLOFD> Kill it Obi-Wan style.
[19:39] <@CC7567> Grievous killed.
[19:39] <@CC7567> Next is Lok Durd:
[19:39] <@CC7567>
[19:39] <@CC7567> No work done, basically.
[19:39] <@CC7567> I vote kill
[19:39] <@Toprawa> KILL
[19:39] <@IFYLOFD> Kill.
[19:39] <@GreenTentacle> Kill.
[19:39] <@CC7567> (as do the absentees)
[19:40] <@CC7567> Lok Durd killed.
[19:40] <@CC7567> After that is Harbinger:
[19:40] <@CC7567>
[19:40] <@Culator> Dammit, my Blu-Ray screenshot never even made it to the main page.
[19:40] <@IFYLOFD> Seems alright. Keep.
[19:40] <@CC7567> Naru has added the Commanders and crew section
[19:41] <@CC7567> Despite that, the section makes absolutely no mention of the actual commanders
[19:41] <@CC7567> (and crew)
[19:41] <@Toprawa> You sound surprised :P
[19:41] <@CC7567> 9_9
[19:41] <@CC7567> I vote kill
[19:42] <@GreenTentacle> It's clunky too.
[19:42] <@IFYLOFD> Now that I take a closer look at it, kill.
[19:42] <@Toprawa> KILL
[19:42] <@GreenTentacle> I could go extend.
[19:42] <@CC7567> For the record, Fiolli and Jon say extend probe, while Tommy says kill
[19:42] <@CC7567> No wait, he says keep
[19:42] <@Toprawa> I have Tranner's vote.
[19:43] <@Toprawa> He says kill too :P
[19:43] <@CC7567> So the vote is 4 for kill, 3 for extend
[19:43] <@CC7567> And 1 for keep
[19:43] <@CC7567> Majority wins, so Harbinger killed
[19:43] <@Culator> I should say extend just to be annoying, but I really don't care.
[19:44] <@IFYLOFD> I love democracy.
[19:44] * @IFYLOFD cackles
[19:44] <@CC7567> Next is Darth Maladi:
[19:44] <@CC7567>
[19:44] <@GreenTentacle> Hang on.
[19:44] <@GreenTentacle> We need five votes to kill, right?
[19:44] <@GreenTentacle> Five supports with less than two opposed is the general rule.
[19:45] <@Toprawa> Hmm.
[19:45] <@Toprawa> Well for the sake of Imp, you better show us the policy
[19:45] <@GreenTentacle> If Culator goes with kill we can move on.
[19:45] <@Culator> Then I say extend because it's a really stupid little tiny problem.
[19:45] <@CC7567> From the Inq page: Review and possibly remove FA status from an article. Inquisitors also have the ability to strip an article of FA status, but only with approval of at least 5 Inquisitors and less than 2 opposed. 
[19:46] <@GreenTentacle> That's the one.
[19:46] <@CC7567> Harbinger gets extended probe, then, since kill cannot be achieved
[19:46] <@Toprawa> We're lucky to /get/ 5 people at meetings half the time :P
[19:46] <@CC7567> Back to Maladi
[19:46] <@CC7567>
[19:46] <@IFYLOFD> This is more sparsely attended than a Marlins game. :P
[19:46] <@CC7567> Tommy has handled the update, so keep
[19:47] <@CC7567> Fiolli says keep, Jon says keep
[19:47] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:48] <@CC7567> Toprawa, GT, Culator?
[19:48] <@Toprawa> If Tommy says keep, keep it
[19:48] <@Culator> Fine, keep.
[19:48] <@Toprawa> He knows more about this than I ever care to
[19:48] <@CC7567> Darth Maladi kept
[19:48] <@GreenTentacle> Belated keep.
[19:48] <@CC7567> Ossus is up next:
[19:48] <@CC7567>
[19:49] * Graestan (~chatzilla@wikia/Graestan) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[19:49] <@Culator> GAH
[19:49] <@CC7567> Does anyone actually know if everything has been corrected?
[19:49] <@Culator> That intro is monstrous.
[19:49] <@IFYLOFD> Holy Lord, thats a big intro.
[19:49] <@CC7567> I have to say "meh" on that part.
[19:50] <@CC7567> For the record, Tommy and Hydro both say that it's completely updated
[19:50] <@IFYLOFD> Well, the intro has certainly been expanded.
[19:50] <@Toprawa> Keep it
[19:50] <@Culator> I'd have to say extend probe just because that intro NEEDS TO DIE.
[19:50] <@CC7567> And all the absentees vote keep
[19:50] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:51] <@CC7567> I vote keep, but I do agree that the intro should be shortened
[19:51] <@GreenTentacle> We did say to expand it. :P
[19:51] <@CC7567> Ossus kept, then
[19:51] <@GreenTentacle> Keep by the way.
[19:52] <@CC7567> And we're finally at Jarael:
[19:52] <@CC7567>
[19:52] <@CC7567> Probe was extended last meeting to give Redemption more time to work on it, but since the Wip tag is still up, he doesn't seem to have finished
[19:52] <@GreenTentacle> Indeed.
[19:52] <@Toprawa> So, it's extend the probation /again/ ...or kill.
[19:52] <@IFYLOFD> Kill. 
[19:52] <@Toprawa> Decisions, decisions 
[19:52] <@GreenTentacle> Does anybody know how close he is?
[19:53] <@GreenTentacle> If it's still a big update, then kill.
[19:53] <@Toprawa> I don't think it's our responsibility to check up with him
[19:53] <@CC7567> It appears to be the Relationships part that isn't finished
[19:53] <@GreenTentacle> It's not exactly going quickly.
[19:53] <@Toprawa> he should be keeping us apprised of its status/progress
[19:53] <@Toprawa> So, I vote kill
[19:53] <@CC7567> The update seems to be done
[19:53] * @IFYLOFD makes obscene joke about probing Jarael
[19:54] <@Culator> Good, we were behind on our quota.
[19:54] <@Toprawa> He still needs to subection the Relationships section, per LG guidelines
[19:54] <@CC7567> Eh.
[19:54] <@CC7567> Per Tope, I vote kill
[19:54] <@CC7567> Anyone else?
[19:54] <@GreenTentacle> Reluctant kill.
[19:54] <@CC7567> If not, Jarael killed
[19:55] <@GreenTentacle> I'm all for probing Jarael, just not killing her. :P
[19:55] <@IFYLOFD> *rimshot*
[19:55] <@CC7567> Last one from old stuff is Beru:
[19:55] <@CC7567>
[19:55] <@CC7567> Probe was extended last meeting following its miss at Meeting 30
[19:56] <@Toprawa> I didn't think it was possible, but the P/T actually /looks/ ok now
[19:56] <@Toprawa> Granted, I haven't read it
[19:56] <@CC7567> The issues were the update (which has been handled), and the expansion of the P&T
[19:56] <@GreenTentacle> Looks pretty done.
[19:56] <@Toprawa> Keep
[19:56] <@IFYLOFD> Eh. I guess Keep.
[19:56] <@GreenTentacle> Ozzel says to tell him if there's any outstanding issues.
[19:56] <@GreenTentacle> But I vote keep.
[19:56] <@CC7567> All the absentees go with keep, and I do too
[19:57] <@CC7567> Beru Lars kept
[19:57] <@CC7567> Now, on to new articles
[19:57] <@CC7567>, which needed an update that Tope took care of
[19:57] <@Toprawa> WAMPA STOMPA
[19:58] <@Toprawa> No probe.
[19:58] <@GreenTentacle> Then keep.
[19:58] <@IFYLOFD> No probe.
[19:58] <@CC7567> Fiolli and Jon vote keep
[19:58] <@CC7567> For the record, Tommy voted to probe, but that was before Tope finished
[19:58] <@CC7567> I vote keep, so Wampa kept
[19:58] * @Toprawa celebrates
[19:59] <@CC7567> Next is, another article requiring an update that was taken care of by Fourdot
[19:59] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[19:59] <@Toprawa> Keep
[19:59] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[19:59] <@CC7567> Keep
[19:59] <@CC7567> Bevel kept
[19:59] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:00] <@GreenTentacle> Updated already. Keep.
[20:00] <@CC7567> SavageBob took care of the update, so I vote keep
[20:00] <@CC7567> (and so do the absentees)
[20:00] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[20:00] <@CC7567> Kowakian kept.
[20:01] <@Toprawa> Keep
[20:01] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:01] <@CC7567> Jinzler apparently took care of the update, so keep
[20:01] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[20:01] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[20:01] <@CC7567> Anyone else?
[20:02] <@Toprawa> KILL
[20:02] <@Toprawa> Keep, I mean
[20:02] <@Toprawa> Keep
[20:02] <@CC7567> 9_9
[20:02] <@CC7567> Tiss'shar kept
[20:02] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:02] <@CC7567> Someone (not quite sure who) took care of the updates
[20:03] <@CC7567> Oh, Jinzler again
[20:03] <@CC7567> I say keep
[20:03] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[20:03] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[20:03] <@IFYLOFD> Tching looks like younger Mr. Miyagi.
[20:03] <@GreenTentacle> Acky started, Jinzler finished.
[20:03] <@CC7567> The absentees said probe, but I believe it's because they didn't know that it had been updated
[20:03] <@CC7567> So Tching kept
[20:04] <@IFYLOFD> In Okinawa, all Miyagi know two things: fish, and karate.
[20:04] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:04] <@CC7567> Needed updates, but I believe Eyrezer got them
[20:04] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[20:04] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[20:04] <@CC7567> Keep
[20:05] <@CC7567> Absentees say probe, but I believe it's the same story as with Tching
[20:05] <@CC7567> Voren kept
[20:05] <@CC7567>
[20:05] <@CC7567> Required sourcing that Fourdot took care of, so keep
[20:05] <@IFYLOFD> Keep Abel.
[20:06] <@Culator> It's fine, but I want "status was upgraded to "alive."" put back in.
[20:06] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[20:06] <@GreenTentacle> And per Culator.
[20:06] <@CC7567> Kept, but per Culator's request for addition
[20:06] <@Culator> XD
[20:06] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:06] <@CC7567> *for that addition 9_9
[20:06] <@CC7567> Danni Quee–needs adjustments to fit LG; intro could use expansion (possibly also BTS); paragraph sizes could use standardization; ref 15 is invalid, as Wookieepedia is not a source and the forum thread contains no "official" posts, just fan speculation (the supposed quotes from officials on the first page cannot be verified). —Master Jonathan(Jedi Council Chambers) 04:12, April 10, 2010 (UTC) 
[20:07] <@CC7567> Jonathan crossed out the LG request, but left us to decide the rest
[20:07] <@Culator> *Now* is the time for your probe jokes.
[20:07] <@IFYLOFD> I volunteer to probe Danni.
[20:07] <@GreenTentacle> You're welcome to her.
[20:07] <@GreenTentacle> Far too not Guri.
[20:08] <@GreenTentacle> :P
[20:08] <@CC7567> I say keep (as do the absentees), as everything appears to have been fixed
[20:08] <@CC7567> Wait, nevermind
[20:08] <@CC7567> Improper infobox sourcing, so probe
[20:08] <@Toprawa> HAH
[20:08] <@Toprawa> Probe
[20:08] <@IFYLOFD> That's the spirit. Probe.
[20:08] <@GreenTentacle> Probe per the {{fact}}.
[20:08] <@Toprawa> CC, you win a gold star
[20:09] <@Toprawa> no, TWO gold stars
[20:09] <@CC7567> 9_9
[20:09] <@Culator> And a smiley face.
[20:09] <@CC7567> Danni probed.
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> An a sticker shaped like a cow.
[20:09] <@CC7567> Next we have
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> *And
[20:09] <@CC7567> Zsinj—update tag. Also, given the number of appearances and sources, it seems like a lot more can be said in the P&T. Worth clarifying with someone familiar with the material, at least. In addition, there seems to be at least one OOU-oriented "unknown" statement in the P&T—the article overall should be scoured for remnants from 2006-quality writing. CC7567 (talk) 06:39, April 21, 2010 (UTC) 
[20:09] <@Culator> Probe.
[20:09] <@CC7567> Probe.
[20:09] * @Culator needs motivation.
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> Probe.
[20:10] <@Toprawa> Probe
[20:10] <@GreenTentacle> Can't argue with Culator on this one.
[20:10] <@GreenTentacle> Probe.
[20:10] <@CC7567> Absentees say probe, so Zsinj probed.
[20:10] <@CC7567>
[20:10] * Toprawa is now known as Bernie_Brewer
[20:11] <@GreenTentacle> Keep.
[20:11] <@Culator> Keep.
[20:11] <@CC7567> Redlink that was swiftly taken care of by Hydro, so I say keep
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> What about Turd Ferguson?
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> Keep.
[20:11] <@Bernie_Brewer> You can be Turd Ferguson
[20:11] <@Bernie_Brewer> I give you permission
[20:11] * IFYLOFD is now known as Turd_Ferguson
[20:11] * Turd_Ferguson is now known as IFYLOFD
[20:11] <@CC7567> Now, articles with update tags:
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> Nah, registered.
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> I registered it.
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> You can borrow it
[20:12] * IFYLOFD is now known as Turd_Ferguson
[20:12] <@Turd_Ferguson> Right on.
[20:12] <@Culator> Enough already.
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> LET'S CUT THE CHATTER
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> KEEP US IN LINE, CC
[20:12] <@CC7567> Eugene has an update tag, and (now) a {{Fact}} in the succession box
[20:12] <@CC7567> I say probe
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> Kill 
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> Probe
[20:12] <@Culator> The update tag on Talmont is crap.
[20:12] <@Bernie_Brewer> Whatever
[20:12] <@Turd_Ferguson> Probe.
[20:13] <@GreenTentacle> Probe.
[20:13] <@Culator> There's nothing IN the Mos Eisley Adventure set.
[20:13] <@CC7567> Eugene Talmont probed
[20:13] <@Culator> It already has GG7 info.
[20:13] <@CC7567> Next is
[20:13] <@Turd_Ferguson> Probe.
[20:13] <@Bernie_Brewer> oh, shit
[20:13] <@Bernie_Brewer> I forgot about that
[20:13] <@CC7567> Update tag, so probe
[20:13] <@Bernie_Brewer> That's my nom :P
[20:13] <@Bernie_Brewer> Probe, I guess
[20:13] <@CC7567> 9_9
[20:13] <@Bernie_Brewer> I don't even know what iti s
[20:14] <@Bernie_Brewer> I think it's just an Atlas system or something
[20:14] <@Bernie_Brewer> Probe it, I'll fix itg
[20:14] <@CC7567> Gandolo IV probed
[20:14] <@GreenTentacle> It's
[20:15] <@GreenTentacle> Do it now and forget the probe.
[20:15] <@CC7567> If it's that easy, then I retract my vote
[20:15] <@CC7567> Though the hammer's going to come down if it's not fixed :P
[20:15] <@Turd_Ferguson> Keep.
[20:15] <@CC7567> Keep.
[20:15] <@CC7567> So, Gandolo IV kept now.
[20:15] <@CC7567> Next up is
[20:15] <@CC7567> Update tag (epic meh on my part), so probe.
[20:15] <@Bernie_Brewer> that's actually a SWR contradiction, FWIW
[20:16] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'll have to add something to the BTS too
[20:16] <@CC7567> Bleh.
[20:16] <@Culator> JUST FIX IT
[20:16] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'll fix it either way
[20:16] <@Bernie_Brewer> It doesn't matter
[20:16] <@GreenTentacle> Per Culator.
[20:16] <@CC7567> Gandolo IV still kept, so we're voting on Nachkt now
[20:16] <@GreenTentacle> And probe Nachkt.
[20:16] <@Bernie_Brewer> Probe the fat bastard
[20:16] <@GreenTentacle> Must we?
[20:17] <@Bernie_Brewer> YES
[20:17] <@Turd_Ferguson> Probe.
[20:17] <@CC7567> Gha Nachkt probed
[20:17] <@CC7567> Kay, I'm handing the reigns over to Toprawa since I have to go
[20:17] <@CC7567> Later guys
[20:17] <@GreenTentacle> Bye.
[20:18] * @CC7567 (~chatzilla@wikia/CC7567) Quit (Quit: Teh clone iz out.)
[20:18] <@Bernie_Brewer> Well, I'd be lying if I knew where he was getting these articles from, since they don't seem to be on the page
[20:18] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'm assuming the maintenance page.
[20:18] <@Bernie_Brewer> is there anything else on that thing?
[20:18] <@GreenTentacle> I added them all to the page earlier.
[20:18] <@GreenTentacle> From the maintenance page, so nothing else.
[20:18] <@Turd_Ferguson> That seems to be the last one, at least on the meeting page.
[20:18] <@Bernie_Brewer> oh, I see now
[20:18] <@Bernie_Brewer> ok
[20:19] <@Bernie_Brewer> I might have one not on the list.
[20:19] <@Bernie_Brewer>
[20:19] <@Bernie_Brewer> Everything just seems, I don't know...skimpy?
[20:19] <@Bernie_Brewer> I feel like a lot of that could be beefed up a fair deal
[20:20] <@GreenTentacle> Auto keep. There are less than five of us here. :P
[20:20] <@Turd_Ferguson> That could be beefed up a good deal.
[20:20] <@Turd_Ferguson> Actually, we have exactly five.
[20:20] <@Turd_Ferguson> It's a Marlins game, I tells ya!
[20:20] <@Turd_Ferguson> Baseball joke!
[20:20] * @Turd_Ferguson high fives Tope
[20:20] <@Bernie_Brewer> Yeah, yeah
[20:20] <@GreenTentacle> Don't count me twice. :P
[20:21] <@Bernie_Brewer> I say probe based on that.
[20:21] <@Bernie_Brewer> If anyone can prove me wrong, go for it.
[20:21] <@Turd_Ferguson> Probe.
[20:21] <@Bernie_Brewer> I have Tranner's vote too, so that's three :P
[20:21] <@GreenTentacle> Bah!
[20:21] <@Bernie_Brewer> and CC gave me his vote before he left
[20:22] <@Bernie_Brewer> So that's four :P
[20:22] <@GreenTentacle> Damn absentee votes, messing up my counting.
[20:22] <@Bernie_Brewer> I mean, just /look/ at the article.
[20:22] <@Bernie_Brewer> That's like the perfect working model of 2007 FA standards.
[20:22] <@GreenTentacle> It does look skimpy.
[20:22] <@GreenTentacle> Probe.
[20:22] <@Bernie_Brewer> 5!
[20:23] <@Culator> Quite.
[20:23] <@Bernie_Brewer> Teneniel Djo is probed.
[20:23] <@Bernie_Brewer> Ok, moving on to Discussion titems
[20:23] <@Bernie_Brewer> and items too
[20:23] <@Turd_Ferguson> Titems? Can't wait.
[20:23] <@Bernie_Brewer> I would like us to start being more strict in the removal of nominations that don't adhere to the FAN rules, especially rule 1. I think that part of the reason that the Inq has slowed down in its reviewing is that we sometimes need to spend a tremendous amount of energy and time on fixing up one nomination. That certainly can leave the reviewer with little motivation and energy to look at...
[20:23] <@Bernie_Brewer> ...other noms. Cylka-talk- 20:29, April 22, 2010 (UTC) 
[20:23] <@Turd_Ferguson> I don't have a problem with this.
[20:24] <@Turd_Ferguson> The more noms moved off the page the better.
[20:24] <@Bernie_Brewer> Anything to make the FAN /less/ user friendly.
[20:24] <@GreenTentacle> This seems to make sense.
[20:24] <@Bernie_Brewer> STRONG SUPPORT
[20:24] <@GreenTentacle> We do polish a lot of turds.
[20:24] <@Turd_Ferguson> Even Turd Ferguson?
[20:24] <@Bernie_Brewer> Item 1: Not opposed to this, but we should give them a fair warning that it is not up to snuff and then a two or three week period before we start the removal vote unless it is so far beyond repair.  - says Fiolli
[20:24] <@Turd_Ferguson> Support!
[20:25] <@Bernie_Brewer> and Jugs strong supports it
[20:25] <@GreenTentacle> Fiolli's idea seems a reasonable interpretation of the rule.
[20:25] <@Bernie_Brewer> Agreed
[20:25] <@Turd_Ferguson> Per GT.
[20:25] <@Bernie_Brewer> ok, rule/policy/practice whatever enacted
[20:26] <@Bernie_Brewer> The Inq will promise to be more evil
[20:26] <@Bernie_Brewer> Next item:
[20:26] <@Bernie_Brewer> Since there have been complaints about Inqs writing more articles than reviewing, I would like to propose that we implement a requirement that states for every three articles an Inq nominates, that person is required to review one article. Cylka-talk- 20:29, April 22, 2010 (UTC) 
[20:26] <@Turd_Ferguson> Support.
[20:26] <@Bernie_Brewer> SUPPORT
[20:26] <@GreenTentacle> Oppose.
[20:26] <@Bernie_Brewer> Fiolli doesn't care which way we vote.
[20:26] <@GreenTentacle> We've rejected this countless times.
[20:26] <@Turd_Ferguson> Although I think the required number of reviews could be upped.
[20:27] <@Bernie_Brewer> Item II: I also support this, although I would prefer if it went more along the lines of 2 or 3 reviews per article nominated, rather than the other way around.  -- Jugs
[20:27] <@Turd_Ferguson> Yeah, per Jugs n' Ammo.
[20:27] <@Bernie_Brewer> What would be an acceptable figure to you, for you two to consider supporting?
[20:28] <@Turd_Ferguson> I already support, but I would like to see 2 or 3, like what Jiggy Jug said.
[20:28] <@GreenTentacle> I'm not convinced it's a big problem.
[20:28] <@GreenTentacle> We had one Inq who was bad at this and he was kicked out long ago.
[20:28] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'm not convinced it's a problem, either.
[20:28] <@Bernie_Brewer> But I still think it's a good practice, even if it's not "official"
[20:29] <@GreenTentacle> It pretty much is.
[20:29] <@Bernie_Brewer> if any Inq finds themselves writing more articles than they review, they should be reevaluating themselves
[20:29] <@GreenTentacle> We agreed the concept but not to write any hard rules on the matter.
[20:30] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'm assuming Culator is a meh
[20:30] <@Bernie_Brewer> So that's three supports, one opposed, and two mehs
[20:30] <@Bernie_Brewer> I could throw CC and Tranner's votes onto the support pile, but I don't think that's necessarily fair without their direct input.
[20:31] <@Turd_Ferguson> DO IT
[20:31] <@Bernie_Brewer> Nah
[20:31] <@Bernie_Brewer> No policy enacted for now.
[20:32] <@Bernie_Brewer> Whoever does the Minutes can leave a note that it's accepted for now as a common-sense responsibility 
[20:32] <@GreenTentacle> Before we go, Imp has something to raise.
[20:32] * GreenTentacle sets mode: +v Imperialles
[20:32] <@Bernie_Brewer> If more people want to show up next meeting and actually plug their ideas in person, we can discuss it next meeting
[20:32] <+Imperialles> Two things.
[20:32] <+Imperialles> Fourdot wanted me to ask you if you wanted him back in the Inq.
[20:32] <@Bernie_Brewer> Meh
[20:32] <@GreenTentacle> Yes.
[20:32] <@Turd_Ferguson> The more the merrier.
[20:32] <+Imperialles> He's the guy who invented the Inq. But hey, up to you.
[20:33] <@Bernie_Brewer> I vote no.
[20:33] <@GreenTentacle> He's also very active when around.
[20:33] <@Culator> I also say meh. But it's a positive meh as opposed to a neutral or negative meh.
[20:33] <@GreenTentacle> Regardless, there probably aren't enough of us to decide either way.
[20:34] <+Imperialles> Alright then. Now, I'm going to bring something up, and I want you to consider it seriously, instead of immediately rejecting it.
[20:34] <@Bernie_Brewer> Anything for you, Imp
[20:34] <+Imperialles> First of all, let me just say I have nothing against the members of the Inq. In fact, I admire your fortitude in reviewing articles, and I think the quality of our FA crop has increased dramatically since the Inq was formed.
[20:34] <+Imperialles> I think that the current issues facing the FAN page are chiefly due to a poorly designed system. I do not think you are doing a bad job within that system.
[20:35] <+Imperialles> So, here's the question: Why does there need to be an Inq? Why does the duty of reviewing articles have to fall to a small group of people, when it could be handled by all users?
[20:35] <@Bernie_Brewer> 9_9
[20:35] <@Bernie_Brewer> I'm done
[20:35] <+Imperialles> This would reduce the load on the FAN page dramatically, as the number of reviewers would go substantially up.
[20:35] <@Bernie_Brewer> If you want to try and disband the Inq, start a CT
[20:35] <@Bernie_Brewer> And be prepared for the shitstorm
[20:35] <+Imperialles> Let me finish.
[20:35] * @Bernie_Brewer is out
[20:35] <@Bernie_Brewer> Whoever is logging, please remember to cut out the cabalist discussions
[20:35] <+Imperialles> Don't be a child.
[20:35] * Cull_Tremayne (~chatzilla@[redacted]) Quit (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[20:36] <+Imperialles> If you are worried about quality assurance, there is no reason we cannot simply up the number of supporters needed for an article to pass.
[20:36] <+Imperialles> And the ojection system would still remain. Plus, it's not like current Inqs would stop being involved with the FAN process.
[20:36] <+Imperialles> So, yeah. Consider it, at least.
[20:36] <@GreenTentacle> I was actually saying something similar to Graestan the other day.
[20:36] <+Imperialles> Cause something has to change. This is not working.
[20:36] <@GreenTentacle> The Inqs have increased the quality of reviewing in general.
[20:36] <@GreenTentacle> The need for us is less than it used to be.
[20:37] <@GreenTentacle> Not necessarily gone though.
[20:37] <+Imperialles> The Inq is a QA bottleneck. But I think it's a little too tight to operate smoothly.
[20:37] <@GreenTentacle> I've always been in favour of allowing more reviewers.
[20:37] <@GreenTentacle> Which is why I don't think resignations help.
[20:38] <+Imperialles> But if you aren't even willing to consider the thought, Toprawa, and feel that the system is functioning fine, I have nothing to say to you.
[20:38] <@GreenTentacle> I wouldn't be opposed to an Inq regulated system, rather than an Inq only system.
[20:39] <@GreenTentacle> But I wouldn't be opposed to the current system either.
[20:39] <@Turd_Ferguson> I am not in favor of disbanding the Inq. At all. But I'm not opposed to relaxing the standards of admission a little bit and allowing more people in.
[20:39] <+Imperialles> Ideally, I would like the Inq gone forever. I'm not hiding that. But if you need a transitionary period to get there, we can work out some sort of compromise.
[20:39] <+Imperialles> Anyway, that's all I had to say. You can kick me now, Toprawa.
[20:40] * Cull_Tremayne (~chatzilla@[redacted]) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[20:40] <@GreenTentacle> Whatever it is, we will need to change something at some point.
[20:41] <@GreenTentacle> We are a long way short of one new FA a day and the queue is dwindling slowly.
[20:41] <+Imperialles> Indeed.
[20:41] <@GreenTentacle> While the FAN page is extremely lengthy.
[20:41] <@GreenTentacle> Which has sadly become regarded as normal.
[20:41] <@Turd_Ferguson> Then allow more people in.
[20:42] <@Turd_Ferguson> I don't see the need to totally eliminate the Inq.
[20:42] <@GreenTentacle> I wouldn't totally eliminate the Inq.
[20:42] <+Imperialles> But if you let more people in
[20:42] <+Imperialles> Why even have an Inq? :p
[20:42] <@GreenTentacle> Somebody needs to do these meetings. :P
[20:42] <+Imperialles> Well, this process could be replaced. Something akin to Wikipedia's system, maybe
[20:43] <@GreenTentacle> Adding more Inqs would certainly help.
[20:43] <@GreenTentacle> But historically we tend to lose them as fast as we add them.
[20:43] <+Imperialles> Yes, exactly. It's not a well functioning system.
[20:43] <+Imperialles> The load on the individual is too big.
[20:44] <+Imperialles> People get tired and quit.
[20:44] <@GreenTentacle> Which makes you less motivated to review.
[20:44] <+Imperialles> I'd propose some sort of CT to restructure the Inq a bit, then.
[20:45] <+Imperialles> But that would have to be handled by Inq members themselves. Cause if this situation doesn't get resolved, the FAN system will crash at some point in the future.
[20:46] <+Imperialles> I'll leave now. Thanks for hearing me out, GT, Floyd.
[20:46] * +Imperialles (~Imperiall@wikia/Imperialles) has left #wookieepedia-inquisitorius ("Leaving")
[20:47] <@GreenTentacle> Regardless of Imp's proposal, I think we do need to have a discussion in future to try and fix the system.
[20:48] <@GreenTentacle> Things like Triage have only had limited success.
[20:50] <@Turd_Ferguson> Eh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Build A Star Wars Movie Collection