[19:39] * Ron_Culator changes topic to 'Wookieepedia:Inquisitorius | #57 Inqmoot and Barbecue -'
[20:00] <@Ron_Culator> Alrighty then.
[20:00] <@Ron_Culator> !hieverybody
[20:00] <@Nuku-Nuku> Hello, Cade, Calrayn, ChanServ, ecks, IFYLOFD, Jangston, Nuku-Nuku, Ralltiir, Ron_Culator, SirCavalier, and Toprawa !!!
[20:00] <@Toprawa> Hi, Dr. Nick
[20:00] <@Cade> Oh, even better!
[20:01] <@Ron_Culator> Welcome to Inqmoot 57.
[20:01] <@Cade> There's chocolate ice cream underneath the vanilla!
[20:01] * Cade was kicked by IFYLOFD (Shut up)
[20:01] * Cade (~Cade_Calr@wookieepedia/Cade-Calrayn) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[20:01] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Cade
[20:01] * Nuku-Nuku sets mode: +o Cade
[20:01] <@Toprawa> heh
[20:01] <@IFYLOFD> Alright, let's do the Inqmoot before he comes back
[20:01] <@Cade> Don't be jealous
[20:01] <@IFYLOFD> ...Damn
[20:01] <@Ron_Culator> I would just like to announce that I am currently eating a 18 ounce ribeye steak, made with my own seasoning blend that includes MSG because I do not believe that MSG is bad for you and wouldn't care if it was.
[20:01] <@SirCavalier> We should have had a pool running on how long it would take Floyd to kick Cade at his first Moot
[20:01] <@Calrayn> Besides, I'm over here too
[20:02] <@IFYLOFD> Let's just do this and go home to our wives and children
[20:02] <@IFYLOFD> Or in my case, Cade's mom
[20:02] <@Cade> ....
[20:03] <@Toprawa> Culator, are you hosting?
[20:03] <@Toprawa> You have dibs since it's your meeting
[20:03] <@Ron_Culator> Does anyone else wish to announce what animal products they are consuming before we get rolling?
[20:03] <@Toprawa> I'm going to be eating a full slab of ribs after this is over, if that counts 
[20:03] <@Ron_Culator> Excellent.
[20:03] <@Cade> Cav's probably got some beer
[20:03] <@SirCavalier> I already consumed chicken and pork products.
[20:03] <@SirCavalier> Plus beer.
[20:04] <@Ron_Culator> On to old articles.
[20:04] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:04] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:04] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:04] <@Cade> So, have you handled it, Jang?
[20:04] <@Toprawa> I don't think he's here.
[20:04] <@Ron_Culator> Oops.
[20:05] <@IFYLOFD> Jangston
[20:05] <@Ron_Culator> Been extended twice.
[20:05] <@Cade> I saw he edited it a few days ago
[20:05] <@IFYLOFD> He was in the AC channel like a half hour ago
[20:05] <@Toprawa> He says he got it.
[20:05] <@Jangston> Yes
[20:05] <@Jangston> Sorry guys
[20:05] <@IFYLOFD> Speak
[20:05] <@Jangston> I have returned 
[20:05] <@Toprawa> Gloriously?
[20:06] <@Jangston> Yeah, everything has been taken care of gloriously :P
[20:06] <@Toprawa> Excellent 
[20:06] <@Toprawa> Keep
[20:06] <@Cade> Keep
[20:06] <@Ron_Culator> Keep
[20:06] <@SirCavalier> Keep
[20:06] <@Jangston> Keep
[20:06] <@IFYLOFD> Keep
[20:06] <@Ron_Culator> Kept.
[20:06] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:07] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:07] <@Jangston> Any word from CC? That is Tommy's article :P
[20:07] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:07] <@Cade> So, nothing
[20:07] <@Ron_Culator> Looks pretty killable to me.
[20:07] <@Toprawa> CC says kill in his notes
[20:07] <@Jangston> Unless CC wants to edit it, I would say kill 
[20:08] <@Cade> I'd say kill
[20:08] <@Jangston> Ah ok
[20:08] <@Jangston> Kill for me
[20:08] <@SirCavalier> Kill
[20:08] <@Toprawa> Kill
[20:08] <@IFYLOFD> Kill
[20:08] <@Cade> Kill
[20:08] <@Ron_Culator> Kilt.
[20:08] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:08] <@Cade> Let's keep pants on here.
[20:08] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:08] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:08] <@SirCavalier> I edit without pants
[20:09] <@Toprawa> Cav's livin' the dream
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> Menk had some stuff about that
[20:09] <@SirCavalier> B)
[20:09] <@Cade> Menk's left this one high and dry, so I say kill
[20:09] <@Toprawa> Kill
[20:09] <@Ron_Culator> I would say that is your right as an American, except you're not, so good on you for acting like one.
[20:09] <@Jangston> Kill
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> About how we're gonna have to update it until the end of time, and it's not complete anyway
[20:09] <@IFYLOFD> So kill
[20:09] <@SirCavalier> Kill
[20:09] <@Jangston> Cav:
[20:10] <@Toprawa> CC says kill, too
[20:10] <@Ron_Culator> Right, so anyway, shut off the lightsaber.
[20:10] <@Toprawa> I actually made the sound effect with my mouth there.
[20:10] <@Toprawa> So we're all good.
[20:10] <@Ron_Culator> And it's dead.
[20:10] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:11] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:11] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> Let's get this on the record
[20:11] <@Ron_Culator> ...
[20:11] <@Jangston> :D
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> Also kill
[20:11] <@Ron_Culator> So noted.
[20:11] <@Cade> ...
[20:11] <@IFYLOFD> No work done
[20:11] <@Jangston> Kill
[20:11] <@Toprawa> Kill
[20:11] <@Cade> Kill
[20:11] <@SirCavalier> Kill
[20:11] <@Cade> I've only seen Tope do anything with that book
[20:12] <@IFYLOFD> I didn't know that existed
[20:12] <@Cade> Kill, if I didn't already say
[20:12] <@Toprawa> I don't know anyone else who has it.
[20:12] <@Toprawa> I think Cav might
[20:12] <@Ron_Culator> Given Cade's confusion over what the book even was, I wonder if we should extend it until someone could look.
[20:12] <@SirCavalier> Which book?
[20:12] <@Cade> :P
[20:12] <@SirCavalier> Actually, I don't own that one :P
[20:13] <@Ron_Culator> Because I kinda thought it was just a picture book.
[20:13] <@Cade> ^^
[20:13] <@Toprawa> There's a lot of BTS info in there
[20:13] <@Toprawa> People who modeled for character's pictures, etc.
[20:13] <@Cade> Apparently, it's like a "The Art and Making of"
[20:13] <@Toprawa> brb
[20:13] <@Ron_Culator> Well crud.
[20:14] <@Jangston> hi
[20:14] <@Ron_Culator> I don't have that book in my actual collection, and I don't officially have any other kind of collection that we speak of on record.
[20:14] <@Ron_Culator> !laws
[20:14] * @Nuku-Nuku would like to remind everyone that Wookieepedia supports all applicable copyright laws.
[20:14] <@Toprawa> \back
[20:14] <@Jangston> Are we talking about the Koth article?
[20:14] <@Cade> Si
[20:15] <@Cade> And apparently, the source of the unofficial collection is not working
[20:15] <@Jangston> meh I don't have that Art of book
[20:15] <@Toprawa> I'd have more tolerance here if the original author was actually maintaining the article, which he isn't
[20:15] <@Cade> Oh, wait one moment
[20:15] <@Cade> The Ewok has it
[20:15] <@Ron_Culator> So I'd say extend. If someone scans the page, I'll update the damn thing.
[20:15] <@Cade> I could look into it once I download the book
[20:16] <@Cade> But that'll be when the Ewok starts working.
[20:16] <@Jangston> Infobox needs reloading :P
[20:16] <@Ron_Culator> You mean once you legally buy the book from some place like or another fine upstanding American retailer.
[20:16] <@Cade> ^_^
[20:16] <@Cade> Of course
[20:16] <@Cade> Only American, though
[20:16] <@Ron_Culator> Well, duh.
[20:16] <@Jangston> or you can do the opposite and illegally download it
[20:16] <@Jangston> I mean
[20:17] <@IFYLOFD> Why I never
[20:17] <@IFYLOFD> Won't somebody please think of the children
[20:17] <@Cade> ^^
[20:17] <@Ron_Culator> I don't know you people.
[20:17] <@Toprawa> Let's vote already, please
[20:17] <@Cade> Extend
[20:17] <@Ron_Culator> I've said extend.
[20:17] <@Jangston> I'll vote extend if someone is willing to edit it
[20:17] <@IFYLOFD> ExtenZe
[20:17] <@Jangston> Extend
[20:17] <@Toprawa> CC votes kill
[20:17] <@Toprawa> So do I
[20:18] <@Cade> Cav has ecks' vote
[20:18] <@Ron_Culator> I believe the extends have it. :P
[20:18] <@Ron_Culator> And I've roped myself into dealing with it. :|
[20:18] <@Cade> brb
[20:18] <@Ron_Culator> Anyway, new articles.
[20:19] <@Jangston> brb
[20:19] <@Ron_Culator> Menk has identified a boatload of articles not complying with the new Published Works CT.
[20:19] <@Toprawa> This has the potential to get really out of hand.
[20:19] <@Toprawa> In regards to thinks sitting forever and not getting updated. 
[20:19] <@Cade> I can handle a few after the meeting. The Legacy article for one
[20:19] <@Toprawa> I think we need to set a hard deadline for this to happen.
[20:20] <@Toprawa> Give it some leeway, but don't put this off indefinitely 
[20:20] <@Toprawa> Update it or get out.
[20:20] <@Jangston> Sorry
[20:20] <@Cade> By Inqmoot 59? 2 meetings?
[20:20] <@Toprawa> I'm good with that.
[20:20] <@Toprawa> That's like 2-3 months.
[20:20] <@Toprawa> Plenty of time.
[20:20] <@IFYLOFD> At this rate, Inqmoot 59 with be in December 2017
[20:20] <@IFYLOFD> *will
[20:20] <@Jangston> 2030*
[20:20] <@Cade> The question is, who wrote most of those?
[20:20] <@SirCavalier> Menk
[20:21] <@SirCavalier> But he's saying he's no time to update them.
[20:21] <@Ron_Culator> Wait, probe at 59, or of they're not updated by 58, probe them, then if they're not fixed by 59, kill them then?
[20:21] * @Cade sighs
[20:21] <@SirCavalier> He's effectively abandoning them.
[20:21] <@Toprawa> We could probe on 59.
[20:21] <@Cade> Yes, he is.
[20:21] <@Toprawa> Kill on 60.
[20:21] <@Cade> Floyd could get Tales :P
[20:21] <@Toprawa> That's a lot of leeway.
[20:21] <@Ron_Culator> Plenty.
[20:21] <@Cade> Per Tope.
[20:21] <@IFYLOFD> I guess, but I have no knowledge of how to write an OOU article
[20:21] <@Jangston> Get to work :P
[20:22] <@Jangston> I once wrote an OOU article years ago
[20:22] <@Cade> I'd be willing to take a crack at Legacy 23
[20:22] <@IFYLOFD> If only we had some sort of tutorial to guide people like me
[20:22] <@Toprawa> Just whoever has paperwork, make sure to make a note of this in the Inqmoot minutes.
[20:22] <@Jangston> Of course things changed since :P
[20:22] <@Cade> Tope: You do :P
[20:22] <@Toprawa> Oh, good :P
[20:22] <@Jangston> Anyone logging this? :P
[20:22] <@Ron_Culator> So, 5 articles identified as nonconforming will be probed at Inqmoot 59. All in favor?
[20:22] <@Toprawa> I'll be dutiful. :P
[20:22] <@Toprawa> Aye
[20:22] <@Cade> Agreed
[20:23] <@SirCavalier> Aye
[20:23] <@Toprawa> Vote, people
[20:23] <@Toprawa> We have other things to do tonight
[20:23] <@Jangston> That's fine for me
[20:24] <@Jangston> !inqsignal
[20:24] <@Ron_Culator> OK, it is so deferred to those poor schmucks who live in the future. We're so clever.
[20:24] <@Nuku-Nuku> Cade_Calrayn! Cal_Jedi! CavalierOne! CC7567! Darth_Culator! GreenTentacle! Grunny! IFYLOFD! JangFett! Jujiggum! Tommy9281! Toprawa and/or Ralltiir! Xd1358!
[20:24] <@Cade> (lazy) :P
[20:25] <@Ron_Culator> MJ has posted a novel about Wedge.
[20:25] <@Jangston> Cade: ikr
[20:25] <@Toprawa> I'll paraphrase:
[20:25] <@Toprawa> Wedge needs updating from this new DH "Star Wars" comic
[20:25] <@Jangston> Poor Wedge will be #2 soon 
[20:25] <@Toprawa> But it's going to be an ongoing update
[20:25] <@Ron_Culator> (which sucks, by the way)
[20:25] <@Toprawa> Like every single issue
[20:25] <@Toprawa> I think we can just let this ride out for the time being
[20:25] <@Toprawa> We don't need to keep probing this every time
[20:26] <@Jangston> Will MJ be willing to take care of the updates?
[20:26] <@Toprawa> He says he is
[20:26] <@Cade> As MJ says, the arc will end in two weeks, and he says he'll update around that time
[20:26] <@Cade> Damn. That series is getting another arc
[20:26] <@SirCavalier> Spare then.
[20:26] <@Toprawa> Spare
[20:26] <@Ron_Culator> Tire
[20:27] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:27] <@Cade> Spare
[20:27] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:27] <@Cade> Jang, #2?
[20:27] <@Jangston> Largest article :P
[20:27] <@Cade> Hehehehe :P
[20:27] <@Ron_Culator> CC says probe, but Wedge is spared. And I would now like to announce that having finished my steak, I am now smoking a cigar. I could have consumed them together, because this is AMERICA, but I choose to savor them separately.
[20:28] <@Jangston> CC will be the victor 
[20:28] <@Toprawa> Culator is a patriot and an inspiration to us all.
[20:28] <@Ron_Culator> Executor is next on the block.
[20:28] <@Ron_Culator> Tope may wish to speak. :P
[20:28] <@Cade> And Tope takes the stand
[20:28] <@Toprawa> I do.
[20:28] <@Toprawa> From this same comic as Wedge, an Executor-class ship appears in three issues.
[20:28] <@Toprawa> But it is never confirmed to be the Executor.
[20:29] <@Toprawa> There even appears to be disagreement on the DH message boards
[20:29] <@Toprawa> The continuity really doesn't work to begin with
[20:29] <@Toprawa> But until it's confirmed, I don't think it's fair to assume it's the Executor
[20:29] <@SirCavalier> Unless specifically stated to be the Ex, then I say spare.
[20:29] <@Cade> Tope explained it to me last night, and he's right
[20:29] <@Ron_Culator> So until someone digs up confirmation, someone who I assume will not be us because we don't want that headache, we shall leave it be.
[20:29] <@Cade> The Executor's actually at Fondor at the time.
[20:30] <@Cade> Spare
[20:30] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:30] <@Ron_Culator> 7/10 split
[20:30] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:30] <@Cade> Though there shouldn't be an "Unidentified Executor-class ship" article
[20:30] <@Toprawa> I agree.
[20:30] <@Toprawa> It will probably end up being the Executor
[20:30] <@Toprawa> But until that happens, feh
[20:30] <@Ron_Culator> CC says spare, and I'm tempted to kick Cade.
[20:31] <@Jangston> lolol
[20:31] <@Cade> Huh?
[20:31] <@Ron_Culator> Unidentified blabla.
[20:31] <@Ron_Culator> But both are spared.
[20:31] <@Cade> o.O
[20:31] <@Ron_Culator> Morag.
[20:32] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:32] <@Toprawa> Blogs don't go in the Sources list, btw
[20:32] <@Cade> Probe. It's the Spanish comics with a timeline conundrum.
[20:32] <@Ron_Culator> The update tag presumably refers to the new translated comics, but it would have been nice to list them.
[20:32] <@Jangston> It's hard to do {{Update|Insert new stuff here}} :P
[20:32] <@Ron_Culator> Silly foreigners.
[20:32] <@Cade> Heh. Mauser.
[20:33] <@Toprawa> Probe, I guess
[20:33] <@Cade> Probe
[20:33] <@Jangston> Probe
[20:33] <@Ron_Culator> Da.
[20:33] <@SirCavalier> Probe
[20:33] <@Ron_Culator> I mean, si.
[20:34] <@Ron_Culator> CC says probe, IFYLOFD says what?
[20:34] <@IFYLOFD> Probe
[20:34] <@Jangston> what
[20:34] <@Ron_Culator> Probed she is, though we probably wouldn't want to.
[20:34] <@Ron_Culator> And the required probe joke is out of the way.
[20:35] <@Ron_Culator> We can make another one, but there's a minimum quota.
[20:35] <@Toprawa> We could just do the next two in bulk
[20:35] <@Cade> Aww, I thought we were saving that for Chase Piru
[20:35] <@SirCavalier> I was definitely planning to probe Chase.
[20:35] <@Ron_Culator> Kea Moll and Tig Fromm no longer have tags.
[20:35] <@Cade> Per Tope, and spare for both of them
[20:35] <@Toprawa> GT updated them
[20:35] <@Toprawa> Spare
[20:36] <@SirCavalier> Even though I wanted to probe Kea ;)
[20:36] <@SirCavalier> Spare
[20:36] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:36] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:36] <@Ron_Culator> For the record.
[20:36] <@Ron_Culator> So spare both.
[20:36] <@Cade> Spare
[20:36] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:36] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:37] <@Ron_Culator> And so says CC, and so shall it be. You can probe Kea on your own time.
[20:37] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:38] <@Cade> Since I handled it the first time, I'll update her in a week when the last issue of the arc comes out on the 5th
[20:38] <@Ron_Culator> Dark Times, redlinks.
[20:38] <@Ron_Culator> REDLINKS?
[20:38] <@Toprawa> Kill a redlink, at least
[20:38] <@Toprawa> There are four in that one section 
[20:38] * @Cade hides
[20:38] <@Cade> Hey, I was on vacation
[20:38] <@Jangston> you're fired
[20:38] <@Cade> I wasn't an Inq yet
[20:39] <@Cade> So, I vote spare and I'll handle her in a week.
[20:39] <@Toprawa> Spare
[20:39] <@SirCavalier> Spare
[20:39] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:40] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:40] <@Ron_Culator> CC says probe, and I HATE redlinks but I'm feeling mellow so I'll say spare and the spares have it.
[20:40] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:41] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:41] <@Cade> I fixed that this morning. He appears twice, and he only says two lines.
[20:41] <@Cade> So, spare
[20:41] <@Jangston> I hope I didn't edit conflict anyone :P
[20:42] <@SirCavalier> Spare
[20:42] <@Toprawa> Spare
[20:42] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:42] <@Ron_Culator> Yep, spare. And as an aside, Legacy II: Electric Boogaloo is not shaping up well.
[20:42] <@Cade> The art is iffy
[20:42] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:44] <@Ron_Culator> CC says spare, and he's spared.
[20:44] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:44] <@Cade> Hmm.
[20:44] <@Cade> I'd like to challenge the update template
[20:44] <@Ron_Culator>
[20:44] <@Jangston> Update tag linking is hard :P
[20:44] <@Toprawa> Cade> Motion denied.
[20:44] <@Ron_Culator> Allegedly some ancient bit of info under "Neti"?
[20:44] <@Cade> I'm looking at the EGAS right now, and the only mention is "Bodo Baas's holocron"
[20:45] <@Cade> Which is the Tedryn Holocron
[20:45] <@Cade> And already covered by the article.
[20:46] <@Cade> One sec.
[20:46] <@Jangston> I noticed that too in EGAS
[20:46] <@Cade> Really, the info should be in the Tedryn Holocron
[20:46] <@Cade> Because there's no indication that it was Baas who added the info about Ood Bnar to the the Holocron.
[20:47] <@Toprawa> I agree with Cade
[20:47] <@Toprawa> Spare, disregard update 
[20:47] <@Jangston> Update_denied.jpg
[20:47] <@Ron_Culator> !wrong
[20:47] <@Nuku-Nuku>
[20:48] <@Jangston> Needs more Nero
[20:48] <@SirCavalier> Spare
[20:48] <@Jangston> Spare
[20:48] <@Cade> Spare.
[20:48] <@IFYLOFD> Spare
[20:48] <@Ron_Culator> That !wrong = a spare, BTW.
[20:48] <@Jangston> :D
[20:49] <@Ron_Culator> CC says probe, but we basically just did, and the spares have it.
[20:49] <@Cade> So, can I remove the template now, or will Tope get it during the paperwork?
[20:49] <@Toprawa> Remove it now
[20:49] <@Ron_Culator> Should we let the wheels of bureaucracy turn? NO.
[20:49] <@Ron_Culator> Moving on.
[20:49] <@Jangston> lolol
[20:49] <@Jangston> The Bean
[20:49] * @Cade sighs
[20:50] <@Ron_Culator> Cad Bane is very close to Cade Ban, which I have always felt was an omen.
[20:50] <@Cade> >_<
[20:50] <@IFYLOFD> :)
[20:50] <@Toprawa> I would say spare, since CC has it in-use, but he actually says to probe in his notes.
[20:50] <@Jangston> XD
[20:50] <@Toprawa> Do we defy the man's own wishes? :P
[20:50] <@IFYLOFD> He's not here...
[20:51] <@Jangston> Extend for glory?
[20:51] <@Cade> Probiscus
[20:51] <@Jangston> err probe
[20:51] <@Ron_Culator> Nah, let's be nice, and do what he asks. But by doing what he asks, we probe, which is not nice.
[20:51] <@Ron_Culator> ERROR. ILLOGICAL.
[20:51] <@Toprawa> My mind just imploded.
[20:51] * @Jangston says to excuse his error
[20:52] <@Jangston> I'm pretty sure CC will take care of it
[20:52] <@Jangston> 100% certain, so probe seems odd, just saying :P
[20:53] <@Ron_Culator> Well, CC says probe, so I say probe, illogical as it is.
[20:53] <@Cade> Probe
[20:53] <@Jangston> Yeah
[20:53] <@Jangston> His decision, probe 
[20:53] <@SirCavalier> Probe
[20:53] <@IFYLOFD> Probe
[20:54] <@Ron_Culator> So, probed.
[20:54] <@Ron_Culator> The rest of the articles on the maintenance page require updating for sources that will not be a month old by the meeting. CC7567 (talk) 21:27, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
[20:54] <@Ron_Culator> And there's only Lott Dod, so he's right.
[20:55] <@Jangston> that TCW guide :P
[20:55] <@Cade> I need to get that
[20:55] <@Cade> Apparently, it's solving TCW problems
[20:55] <@Cade> Like Raxus
[20:55] <@Jangston> <Filoni> :D </Filoni>
[20:55] <@Jangston> Thanks to Fry :P
[20:55] <@IFYLOFD> Philip J. Fry?
[20:55] <@IFYLOFD> Or some lesser Fry?
[20:56] <@Jangston> Fried food
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> ANYWAY... new business.
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> I would like to remind all active Inqs to take a look at User:CC7567/The Official Guide to Article Reviewing, which is the work-in-progress of the FAN reviewing tutorial that we agreed to start drafting at the last meeting. Currently only Cade and I have contributed to the page, and while I understand that not everyone needs to add something, it would greatly help for everyone
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> to take a few minutes, look it over, and add your two cents, either by adding something to the page itself or making a suggestion/suggestions on the talk page. Hopefully if that happens, we can vote on it at the next meeting. Please remember that this is intended to be one of the main ways to recruit new reviewers (which we need) from newcomers to the site. CC7567 (talk)
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> 19:44, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> Did that come through in pieces, or not at all?
[20:56] <@Cade> Pieces
[20:56] <@Ron_Culator> Did the whole thing come through?
[20:56] <@Toprawa> Yeah
[20:57] <@Jangston> heh, CC. "The big secret" section :P
[20:57] <@Ron_Culator> Then since CC's not here, that's all the reminding you get.
[20:57] <@Ron_Culator> Cade apparently has a thing.
[20:57] <@Cade> Uh, two thins
[20:57] <@Cade> *things
[20:57] <@Ron_Culator> You only have one thing on the agenda.
[20:57] <@Cade> First, general request for review activity :P
[20:57] <@Cade> Second, queue.
[20:57] <@Cade> I'd like to suggest a shift to a 3-per-week system
[20:58] <@Cade> That I'd be willing to implement and do the grunt work.
[20:58] <@Toprawa> When would the extra day take effect?
[20:58] <@Toprawa> Something would have to be up there for three days
[20:59] <@Cade> Well, I was thinking we divide the week into three 56-hour divisions.
[20:59] <@Toprawa> Wow.
[20:59] <@Toprawa> Now you're making an already semi-complicated process even more complicated :P
[20:59] <@Cade> Since the shift from article to article happens mid-day, I don't think it'd be much of a change.
[20:59] <@Jangston> I might tweak that Inq/AC table :P
[20:59] <@Ron_Culator> Yeah, look at the way GT worked up the mathematical rotational splitty doodad.
[20:59] <@Ron_Culator> It's neat.
[20:59] <@Ron_Culator> We could have whatever arbitrary multiple we wanted.
[21:00] <@Cade> What would happen is that someone would alter the coding on the Main Page, and we'd simply add another entry to the queue for each week.
[21:00] <@Toprawa> I don't know what this doodad is :P
[21:00] <@Jangston> Hit List: The Inquisitorius' Top Ten Picks. Reload your infobox :P
[21:00] <@IFYLOFD> 8 articles a week
[21:00] <@Jangston> Pls do it
[21:00] <@Ron_Culator> And I say we can do that as soon as we have enough to have a year-long queue WITH that system. I believe in stocking up for disasters.
[21:00] <@Cade> However, I'd be willing to do the work to altering the current queue
[21:01] <@Toprawa> I need to go pickup my ribs.
[21:01] <@Toprawa> If you're still discussing this when I return, that might be a bad sign :P
[21:01] <@Ron_Culator> What if all the Inqs died except me because I'm the only one who was armed against the commienazis?
[21:01] <@Jangston> I want ribs :P
[21:01] <@Cade> We do have a dozen current FANs that will pass once an Inq or two takes a look, which would add six weeks to the queue as it stands
[21:01] <@Ron_Culator> Then Cade's system screws me.
[21:01] <@Jangston> I'm confused
[21:01] <@Jangston> What Cade system
[21:02] <@Cade> My suggestion of 3-per-week.
[21:02] <@Jangston> Elaborate :P
[21:02] <@Cade> <Cade> Well, I was thinking we divide the week into three 56-hour divisions.
[21:02] <@Cade> <Cade> Since the shift from article to article happens mid-day, I don't think it'd be much of a change.
[21:02] <@Cade> <Cade> What would happen is that someone would alter the coding on the Main Page, and we'd simply add another entry to the queue for each week.
[21:02] <@Cade> <Cade> However, I'd be willing to do the work to altering the current queue
[21:03] <@Jangston> So it'll be 0, 1, 2 for the week? :P
[21:03] <@Cade> Yes.
[21:03] <@Jangston> Feh
[21:03] <@Jangston> It will encourage more article writing and reviews :3
[21:04] <@Cade> Yes.
[21:04] <@Jangston> That's a plus
[21:04] <@Jangston> That FAN is an eyesore 
[21:04] <@Jangston> Which reminds me, how's our Inq productivity?
[21:04] <@Cade> Well, on that subject, there are 10 FANs that need 1 or 2 Inqvotes /other/ than me, Cav, or Floyd.
[21:04] <@Ron_Culator> I dunno. GT does the math on that.
[21:04] <@IFYLOFD> Because I'm the man
[21:05] <@Jangston> I need to make reviewing a habit. Sorry, finals kinda delayed my reviewing :3
[21:05] <@Cade> Tope and Jang have been very productive on the GAN, but you guys have been kind of neglecting the FAN.
[21:05] <@Jangston> I did archive 10+ FANs weeks ago
[21:05] <@Cade> But Culator and ecks, you guys haven't reviewed in months
[21:05] <@Jangston> Can't argue with the latter :P
[21:05] <@Jangston> "but you guys have been kind of neglecting the FAN."
[21:05] <@Jangston> Mostly me, I can't speak for Tope
[21:05] <@IFYLOFD> I'm gonna start calling Jang "Slappy"
[21:06] <@Cade> Grunny and GT as well.
[21:06] <@Jangston> Slappyeth
[21:06] <@Cade> Slappyio
[21:06] <@Jangston> :D
[21:06] <@Cade> So.
[21:06] <@Cade> Does anyone have an objection to my suggestion for the queue?
[21:07] <@Ron_Culator> Not months. It's only been a month and a half. And I only didn't vote because queueing is already like pulling a tooth.
[21:07] <@Cade> I would be willing to implement it over the next couple of days.
[21:07] <@Cade> Well, yeah, but in terms of reviews per month...
[21:07] <@Cade> I actually calculated some numbers on that.
[21:07] <@Cade> I got /really/ bored with one of my classes.
[21:07] <@Ron_Culator> Can you figure out how long the queue will be if you do your thing?
[21:08] <@Cade> One sec....
[21:08] <@Jangston> brb
[21:08] <@Ron_Culator> And how long it will take to run it out, vs how fast we've been building it up?
[21:09] <@Cade> We currently have 119 FAs on the queue, give or take 2
[21:09] <@Cade> So, instead of 60 weeks, we'd have 40.
[21:10] <@Cade> Plus the 10 FAs that are close to passing on the FAN.
[21:10] <@Ron_Culator> And are we currently promoting enough to maintain 3 per week?
[21:10] <@Jangston> !markov Reviewing
[21:10] <@Nuku-Nuku> Reviewing Zekka Thyne.
[21:10] <@Ron_Culator> See, I don't like changing a system that works, because chances are in a few months we'll be going back to two a week, or panicing and going to 1 a week.
[21:11] <@Jangston> "Oh boy, 3 a week!" *No one reviews* "God dammit, back to 2"
[21:11] <@Calrayn> One minute.
[21:13] <@Cade> Well, in May, we've promoted 13.
[21:13] <@Cade> Wait, 11.
[21:14] <@Cade> And in April, we promoted...
[21:14] <@Cade> 23.
[21:15] <@Jangston> dat consistency{{Fact}}
[21:17] <@Cade> Currently, we have 1.15 years' worth of FAs.
[21:17] <@Cade> I would be willing to wait until the queue hits 1.5, if that's what we want to do
[21:17] <@Cade> That's like 80 weeks ahead instead of 60.
[21:18] <@SirCavalier> I say revisit at 1.5, with notes taken on promotion trends in that time
[21:18] <@Cade> Alright.
[21:18] <@Cade> I do have a spreadsheet of FAs and how long they stay on the page.
[21:18] <@SirCavalier> Because, I'm not going to keep up my heavy rate of article writing and promotion :P
[21:18] <@Cade> Sarcasm?
[21:19] <@Ron_Culator> Hell, do we even need to wait to 1.5? Just get with GT. He's already run numbers on this crap. Bring them at the next meeting.
[21:19] <@Cade> Okay.
[21:19] <@SirCavalier> Just pointing out I own around 25% of the FAN :P
[21:20] <@Jangston> Different subject, but are we recruiting new Inqs/be on the lookout for potential Inqs? :P
[21:20] <@Ron_Culator> Always BOLO for new Inqs.
[21:20] <@Jangston> Since we are discussing reviewing 
[21:20] <@Cade> I actually thought about that
[21:20] <@SirCavalier> Okay, if we're discussing this, note for the log so we can cut it.
...snip membership discussion...
[21:42] <@Ron_Culator> Anyway, it appears we're done.
[21:42] <@Cade> We're leaving my queue suggestion for a later date, removing Jugs and Tommy, and people should review more.
[21:42] <@Cade> Anything else?
[21:42] <@SirCavalier> I wake up from napping at my desk in time for meeting end and bed
[21:42] <@Jangston> Who schedules next meeting, who has paperwork? :P
[21:42] <@Toprawa> I have paperwork, according to Cade
[21:43] <@Cade> Grunny for next meeting, and Tope for paperwork
[21:43] <@Jangston> Ok
[21:43] <@Cade> Wait, before we go
[21:43] <@Cade>
[21:43] <@Cade> Cal's not an Inq anymore.
[21:43] <@Jangston> I would enjoy the ribs first then do paperwork later later later
[21:43] <@Toprawa> I would /never/ sacrifice fresh ribs for the Inq
[21:43] <@Jangston> Sofixit :P
[21:43] <@Toprawa> You guys are just not that important to me :P
[21:43] <@Cade> So, do we just bump everything forward?
[21:43] <@Jangston> D:
[21:44] <@Toprawa> Cade> Yes
[21:44] <@Cade> K
[21:44] * Cade was kicked by IFYLOFD (Cade)
[21:44] * Cade (~Cade_Calr@wookieepedia/Cade-Calrayn) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[21:44] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Cade
[21:44] * Nuku-Nuku sets mode: +o Cade
[21:44] * IFYLOFD was kicked by Cade (IFYLOFD)
[21:44] <@Jangston> I might make ribs tomorrow for the hell of it :P
[21:44] * IFYLOFD (~chatzilla@wookieepedia/administrator/IFYLOFD) has joined #wookieepedia-inquisitorius
[21:44] * ChanServ sets mode: +o IFYLOFD
[21:44] <@Jangston> Unless it rains 
[21:44] <@Jangston>  /again/
[21:44] <@Ron_Culator> Meeting adjourned. Go get drunk.
[21:44] <@Ron_Culator> It is so ordered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Build A Star Wars Movie Collection