"But when a single person dies—at one's hands, before one's eyes—it is like looking into a mirror. A bond has been forged between living and dead. A price is demanded of the victor—the terrible awareness that he or she or it has taken the rarest and most precious thing in all creation: a sentient life."
- Enochf (talk) 23:53, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
- —Tomari7 (talk) 01:35, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Supreme Emperor (talk) 02:56, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Protectorate (talk) 03:02, January 9, 2014 (UTC)
- IFYLOFD (Enter the Floydome) 02:36, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
- —MJ— Jedi Council Chambers 07:06, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Winterz (talk) 19:45, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
- MasterFred(Whatever) 03:51, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.