I enjoy pages like this that give a history of Wookieepedia as we know it. I especially like how you have acknowledged each user with their respective article(s). Could it be possible that our own Wookieepedia article could be expanded similar to this in a removed perspective? -- Riffsyphon1024 04:52, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- I think that'd be a little difficult, especially as each person is going to be more biased towards the stuff they edited. I'm not sure how it could be written objectively is my only concern. On top of that, I'm not sure that the "internal politics" of the Wook or the change in the community portal will come off encyclopedic. :P Cull Tremayne 07:39, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
- I have compiled a detailed spreadsheet for FA activity by month, by category (Individual, Event, etc.), and by size for two users so far, myself and Greyman. There are also average lengths, total FA content, and longest/shortest lengths on this page, along with color charts. I would be happy to make one for any users who wish such data on themselves; I will need the following information:
- The names of all your FAs
- The month/year that each one was featured (Approved, not displayed)
- The size, based on the oldid from when it was approved for FA, of each FA. This may mean going back and copy/pasting the oldid into a blank page and then saving it to determine the size. You can give it to me in rounded form, or to the nearest byte. FWIW, I have the nearest byte for myself and Greyman already.
- The percentage, in tenths, that you believe you worked for each co-project. I'm using the Honor Test here, so be honest. For example, I split Wes Janson 50/50 between Greyman and myself.
- Somehow, preferably not on this page, a means of contact to e-mail you. I may set up a web page to host these if there's enough interest, but not atm. You can e-mail me at (my username) (at) Wookieepedia (dot) com, or just use Special:Emailuser. Your prerogative. Cheers. Atarumaster88 20px (Talk page) 20:26, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
I just became aware of this page while browsing recent changes, and I have a few queries. How often is this updated? Is it up to the individual to maintain their own stats? —Tommy 17px (Nine two eight one) 17:06, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, pretty much. I tend to update it every couple of FAs, some people do it after every one's passed, etc. The page - or at least the stats part of it - is pretty much a community page where you can add or edit your stats, or someone else's if you want to update it for them. -- AdmirableAckbar (Talk) 17:35, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Sizes of articles Edit
Cool page, Cull. How can I tell the sizes of articles that are under 32 KB? At that size, the edit window starts giving me warnings with the file size, but under that, I have no idea. ~ SavageBob 20:26, November 18, 2010 (UTC)