Who will regularly rake the Wastes?
Its a question all of us would, including Silly Dan, would like to know. As for me, if I'm bored I will rake it whenever. -- Riffsyphon1024 20:46, 16 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I'll clean it every month or so. Jasca Ducato 18:44, 17 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Shouldn't the sandbox be in the Star Wars namespace? - Sikon 03:53, 24 Sep 2005 (UTC)
I'm just wondering, If this is a page where no one will criticize for edits. Why can't we talk about the world leaders?
- Um...cause it's just common sense?TIEPilot051999 02:03, 16 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- See Wikipedia:Sandbox. --MarcK [talk] 01:59, 16 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- The NPOV rule applies everywhere. —Darth Culator (talk) 04:26, 16 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Not to revive an old conversation, but citing Wikipedia policies doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Wikipedia is a completely independent project. It isn't even owned/operated by the same company as Wookieepedia. Wikipedia is owned by the Wikimedia Foundation, Wookieepedia is owned by Wikia Inc. If you want to use those policies, you should establish them here independently. --OuroborosCobra 01:57, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
- Why the crap is it italicized? --MarcK [talk] 17:26, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
What are all these proxy test things? -- SFH 01:51, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
- Darth Culator has a source which lists known open proxies, and is testing the results. —Silly Dan (talk) 01:56, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
- Impressive. Most Impressive. -- SFH 01:57, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Why was this removed from the sandbox?
It was removed from the sandbox because the sandbox is for experimenting and no one should get mad if someone vandalizes what you put there. Did I spell vandalizes right?--Anakiniman 16:57, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
To reset the sandbox now, ask R2-D2.
--SWME 02:44, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
well this is a test page, so im testing, mainly just the name signy thing and how to add stuff, yeah, you can igorne me now...
K man2 21:52, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
...Shouldn't Artoo reset the sandbox by now?--SWME 16:47, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- He resets the sandbox at 4:00 UTC every day. I don't see the point in doing it more often. - Sikon 17:06, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
The sentences "...for editing experiments only. Where no one will criticize your edits." are driving me crazy. They should be combined into one sentence. I've fixed it a few times but it keeps getting deleted. Can someone fix it please? Chack Jadson 23:12, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
Agreed. The dependent clause "Where no one will criticize your edits." is a fragment with no supporting structure. It should be preceded by a comma. I will immediately make that alteration. --School of Thrawn 101 10:18, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- See, the thing is, when the sandbox is raked, it reverts the fixed sentence. I'll ask Sikon anout it. Chack Jadson 12:37, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
So can we just vote for the Inquisitors and the new policy on here? It look strange on this page, that's why I'm asking. Chack Jadson 13:38, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- No. I think this was just a test. T almost voted here too, but after seeing it inactive for a few hours, I decided to check the CT. Jorrel Fraajic 19:36, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks Jorrel. Chack Jadson 21:47, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
Do want to hear a Joke?--22.214.171.124 15:05, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- No. Don't ask those questions here. Chack Jadson 20:09, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
How does this test what will happen if you make an edit your not sure of? Storm Commander Boba the Fett
- This is a place were you can make edits you're not sure of, and then save the page to check, and not have to be worried about messing anything up, as long as your edits are below the line they should be okay. If you mean something more specific then feel free to ask - Kingpin13Cantina Battle Ground 20:25, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Trying out the sentient species template xD Viperhawk 01:37, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Hey! can someone give me pointers on how to make quotes, pictures and tables, please???
--Galstone Jattzan 02:27, November 7, 2009 (UTC)Galstone Jettzan
- Basic wiki stuff can be found at Help:Editing. We use special templates for quotes, which can be found at Wookieepedia:Template messages/Quotes. —Master Jonathan(Jedi Council Chambers) 02:37, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
How do I add a personal sandbox to my user page? I don't want to clutter the main one with all my drafts of page edits. Mary Sue Droid Jedi 16:41, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Create a page with the name User:[Your username]/Sandbox[or whatever you want to call it], remember there's a limit for those 'sandbox' pages. Also after you've done it, remember to link it to your user page so it won't be an orphan. An example: User:Winterz/Playground, then linking it to my page should be something like this Blablabla. Anyway, I assume you get the picture. Winterz (talk) 23:26, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Request help to fix my mistake and restore the code in the sandbox
Maybe this is a better place to ask for help instead of asking frequent users for help on their talk page, but I don’t really know because I’m still too new at this. The two people I asked have not responded, and I would like to remedy the problem I created from incompetence sooner rather than later. That way others can use the Jundland Wastes sandbox as soon as possible.
I swore I left the code above the line alone before I finished my edit at 6:26 today which was -283 characters, but it looks like taking out the last space below the text saying edit below here somehow took out all of the code. I tried undoing the edit, but for some reason it hasn’t worked. Now, when I try to edit the sandbox the code is still gone.
Lastly, why is there history going back several years since the sandbox is supposed to be cleared regularly by either a bot or by an admin? Thanks in advance to whoever fixes this and sorry for the mistake. TIE Hunter (talk) 17:13, 21 November 2020 (UTC)