Red Dwarf quoteEdit
Since I'm just a dirty anon, I'll have to mention it here. The Red Dwarf quote needs a context, namely Kochanski entering the room wearing earmuffs. Not sure the extent of Red Dwarf's reach in the US.
Vote tally's wrong too ;) 188.8.131.52 10:12, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- We love Red Dwarf, but seasons 7 & 8 never became big cult hits because, well, y'know. Enochf 10:32, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
Help working a quote Edit
I'd love to see the Wilhelm scream on the front page (or at least get it nominated), but I have no idea how I would format it.--DX-2052 04:02, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- It'll meet the same fate as the two or three times people have tried nominating "noooooooooo" ^_^ Enochf 04:05, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- Can't hurt to try--DX-2052 00:39, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
Can we quote youtube/internet parodies? If we already can, where do they go? I wanna quote this: ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-xHehd4NI))
- It's fair game, yeah. Just remember to sign your comments, like the browser tells ya (four tildes), and you are expected to vote for your nomination and set the counter at +1 Enochf 16:23, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
How do write dialogues that feature more than two people talking...cause I only know how to do it between two people.....this is what I wanted to post. Dark Ridley 04:30, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
GM: Jedi is your character class. You're sort of warriors with arcane abilities—
Qui-Gon: Like fighter/mages?
GM: — fighting for justice.
Obi-Wan: Ah, paladins.
GM: No. You draw upon the power of the Force—
Qui-Gon: "The Force"?
GM: The Force is an energy field—
Obi-Wan: Energy? But energy is force times distance.
Qui-Gon: And "power of the force" would be distance times the derivative with respect to time.
GM: <sigh> You're monks.
Qui-Gon: Got it.
Obi-Wan: But monks can't wield—
Qui-Gon: Shut up. He'll take away our laser swords!
- The various Quote and Dialogue variants can be seen here at Wookieepedia:Template messages/Quotes. The dialogue you provided would be too long to fit into any of the premade Dialogue templates, but this can be overcome by injecting code in the Dialogue itself. In this case, start out with Dialogue2, or A/B/A. Enochf 04:26, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- GM: "Jedi is your character class. You're sort of warriors with arcane abilities—"
- Qui-Gon: "Like fighter/mages?"
- GM: "—fighting for justice."
- Obi-Wan: "Ah, paladins."
- GM: "No. You draw upon the power of the Force—"
- Qui-Gon: "The Force?"
- GM: "The Force is an energy field—"
- Obi-Wan: "nergy? But energy is force times distance."
- Qui-Gon: "And 'power of the force' would be distance times the derivative with respect to time."
- GM: "You're monks."
Qui-Gon: "Got it."
Obi-Wan: "But monks can't wield—"
Qui-Gon: "Shut up. He'll take away our laser swords!"
- ―Star Wars gaming session role-played in Irregular Webcomic![src]
- Thanks, I'll remember that in the future. Dark Ridley 04:30, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
Wookieepedian quotes Edit
So where, if anywhere, can we nominate things said by Wookieepedians? If anywhere I would assume VIP fans? I just saw this and thought it was great: