Woostri was almost entirely covered by ocean waters, which submerged a massive continent that once covered the planet. What little land remained above water was dominated by the Woostoids' vast automated cities and popular white-sand beaches. Some historians concluded that a major disaster occurred on the planet that caused this land to have sunk into the planet’s fragile crust.
The planet's atmosphere supported organic based life. The plant life of Woostri did not turn out an abundance of oxygen, causing many on the planet to believe it had a thin atmosphere when, in actuality, there was a shortage of oxygen that their bodies were striving to supply them with.
In the Old Republic era, Woostri's array of databases was second only to Coruscant's in size. The Woostoids supported the Empire due to their affinity for order. Woostri eventually joined the New Republic, but was captured by Grand Admiral Thrawn prior to his attack on Coruscant. Thrawn's Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Death's Head led the assault.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Alien Anthology
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook