- "Are you going to pay for that? It costs seven wupiupi."
The wupiupi was a unit of Huttese currency, used in the Outer Rim Territories before the reign of the Galactic Empire. It took sixteen wupiupi to equal a trugut, which itself was a quarter of a peggat. The value of one wupiupi was around 0.625 Galactic Credits, the main currency in use in the galaxy. According to Gragra, a gorgmonger that worked in the marketplace of Mos Espa, the gorgs at her shop cost seven wupiupi. The young Bothan Dorn reported that it took ten thousand wupiupi to smuggle a slave off world, while five wupiupi would generally be enough to buy a ticket to a public slave execution.
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children (Mentioned only)
- Episode I Adventures 6: The Hunt for Anakin Skywalker
- Episode I Adventures 8: Trouble on Tatooine
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Math: Jabba's Game Galaxy
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Retcon)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia