The X-8 Night Sniper was a model of blaster pistol manufactured by BlasTech Industries that featured a computerized scope and silent mode operation. The bounty hunters Latts Razzi and C-21 Highsinger were known to use such pistols during the Clone Wars. Lando Calrissian also used an X-8 Night Sniper during his time as a smuggler, and used it to fight the henchmen of the crime boss Azmorigan on the planet Lothal. X-8 Night Snipers were used by both the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "In Search of the Crystal"
- Lando - Double or Nothing 1
- Lando - Double or Nothing 2
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- "Puffer Problems"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 21
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Age of Rebellion - Princess Leia 1
- "Hare-Brained Heist"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First identified as X-8 Night Sniper)
- Star Wars Rebels Timeline Photos on Facebook.com
- Star Wars Battlefront Bespin Key Art Reveal
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Databank A-Z: C-21–Chandrila) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Destiny — Empire at War (Card: X-8 Night Sniper)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Xi-class Light Shuttle Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)