Ody Mandrell used a XL 5115 in 32 BBY. In the Boonta Eve Classic race of that year, one of Mandrell's pit droids, DUM-4, wrecked the engine by walking in front of it when Ody took a pit stop. DUM-4 was sucked in, and the engine exploded.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Star Wars Racer Arcade
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars Episode I: Podracer Punch-Outs
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.