The XX-9 heavy turbolaser battery was a turbolaser weapon emplacement manufactured by Taim & Bak. This type of turbolaser battery was equipped on the Imperial I-class Star Destroyers of the Galactic Empire, as well as the Death Star.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 13 (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Episode IV: A New Hope Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Escape from Darth Vader (Cover artwork only)
- Darth Vader 21
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege"
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (Wreckage only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition (Wreckage only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel (Wreckage only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as XX-9 heavy turbolaser battery)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Helmets: Jek Porkins; Helmets: In Pictures)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.