The YT-1300 Corellian Freighter Owner's Manual, or YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual in the UK, is a book written by Ryder Windham and illustrated by Chris Reiff and Chris Trevas. It is a canon re-issue of the Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual published in 2011. The book was released on November 5, 2018 in the United Kingdom, and on November 27, 2018 in the United States.
This manual is a comprehensive technical description and maintenance guide, covering the Star Wars YT-1300 freighter, of which the Millennium Falcon is a derivative. Covering the ships appearing in the original ‘classic’ trilogy of films, plus The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and Solo movies, this comprehensive reference book offers a unique insight into the history, construction, systems, maintenance and modifications of each craft in the YT-1300 range. Fully illustrated throughout with new, specially commissioned cutaways and artwork, plus drawings and photographs from the Lucasfilm archive.
- Page 33 incorrectly states that the sabacc game in which Lando lost the Falcon to Han took place on Vandor; it really occurred on Numidian Prime.
- Page 45 states that the Falcon lost its sensor dish at the Battle of Yavin when it was actually lost at the Battle of Endor.
- On page 121, "repulsor" is misspelled "repulser."
- ISBN 9781785212222; November 5, 2018; Haynes Publishing; UK hardcover
- ISBN 9781683835288; November 27, 2018; Insight Editions; US hardcover
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|