The YT-series was a fairly popular series of light freighters produced by Corellian Engineering Corporation. Sometime prior to 29 BBY, Raith Sienar had been subcontracted to give the entire series an overhaul.
Ships in the YT series featured a saucer-shaped hull, and were popular among smugglers for their easy customization.
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Limited Collector's Edition
- Gamemaster Toolkit: Live-Action Adventures
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Enter the Unknown
- Suns of Fortune
- Lords of Nal Hutta
- Fly Casual