- "And it's not just Sith. Look at this. The Sorcerers of Tund. The Yacombe. Where did all this come from?"
- ―Sifo-Dyas, to Dooku when referring to the artifacts contained in the Bogan Collection
The Yacombe were a group that was associated with the dark side of the Force. At least one artifact associated with the Yacombe was kept in the Bogan Collection, a forbidden section of the Jedi Archives located in the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. In 88 BBY, Jedi Initiates Dooku and Sifo-Dyas sneaked into the Bogan Collection and saw several artifacts that belonged to groups such as the Sith, the Sorcerers of Tund, and the Yacombe. Sifo-Dyas was surprised by the artifacts and wondered about their origins.
Behind the scenes
The Yacombe were mentioned in a flashback sequence in the audio drama Dooku: Jedi Lost, written by Cavan Scott and published on April 30, 2019. The spelling of Yacombe was confirmed by the audio drama's script release on October 1 of the same year.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First mentioned) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded, Dooku was eighty years old at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the battle in 22 BBY, thus dating Dooku's birth to 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku was fourteen years old when he sneaked into the Bogan Collection and saw an artifact related to the Yacombe, placing the event in 88 BBY.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script