- "You told me discipline meant controlling your baser instincts."
"But you didn't! You beat me for no other reason than because you were angry, at yourself, your own weakness, and you took it out on me!"
- ―Yama Dex and Winshur Bratt
Yama Dex was a human female employee of the Corellian Engineering Corporation's Records Department, working for the First Order under Executive Records Officer Winshur Bratt. After being mistreated and abused by Bratt, Dex chose to assist a Resistance team on a mission to Corellia, and eventually accompanied the Resistance offworld.
- Resistance Reborn (First appearance, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn audiobook)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to Resistance Reborn, Yama Dex was fifteen years old at the time of the Resistance's mission to Corellia. Since the mission was just days after the Battle of Crait, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY, it can be deduced she was born around 19 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Resistance Reborn